Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Northwest Meet

tsporttinny

Haha!

The Truckers are leaving Northbound on the M6 at 9:00AM. By the time we get there they should be a good 20-30 miles away, They're planning on travelling at 40Mph!

I'm just about to go get washing from my mums house, wash the car and make my way up at 10:00! :thumbsup:

!Removed! hell talkin about short notice. ive missed it now lol. oh well bring on the next one and hopefully ill be there

Well chaps, apologies!

Had rather a late night ;)

Didn't get up till half 10!! :lol:

Maybe next time, and a maybe around lunch time so i wouldn't have to have such an early start?? :lol:

Alright!

So the turn out wasn't too bad! We still got five!

Meyself & my Mate

Blutto

Chirs up North

Cayman

and ToweyLowey!

Was good fun, had a nice chat and some us went and had a drink afterwards!

Will gladly come along to the next one! Just need to organise it now! Gaz, Next ti,e you should take my number and ask if we're still around! :P

We've got a bundle of pics and will post them up soon as!

To All Those Who Turn Up With Their Beloved Motors,

Thanks for coming. I did enjoy the meet. Everyone is so nice and friendly!

The weather is nice as well! So rare to see a Kompressor on the move!

Thanks for buying me the lunch -T-Sport, :cheers:

meet21005.jpg

not a bad turn out, hope you did'nt mind an old git turning up :wheelchair: , next time maybe a run out chance to stretch the motors a bit, sorry we had to trap early but it was a bit last minute, anyway good to see you all and have a chat.

Thanks again to all that made it.

To All Those Who Turn Up With Their Beloved Motors,

Thanks for coming. I did enjoy the meet. Everyone is so nice and friendly!

The weather is nice as well! So rare to see a Kompressor on the move!

Thanks for buying me the lunch -T-Sport, :cheers:

meet21005.jpg

wot a nice bunch you are nice little trip to cheshire sunny weather and some good shots of the cars

hope to see all of you and more at later meets cheers :thumbsup:

Alreet chaps!

Just had an hour long cycle to get my heart going! (I'm not very fit!)

Here's 3 pics I snapped.

Check This link to see the album!

DSC00345.jpg

DSC00352.jpg

DSC00346.jpg

No worries about the Lunch Cayman, as I said! Nice little pub and a decent area to stick all the cars before a trip out! :thumbsup:

yeah was good today nice to meet you all, nice to have a chat, sorry i had to make a move early as well, next time i'll come for that drink an look forward to next meet. tried to give you's a taste of the sound of compressor when went past, hope it sounded good lol!!!!!! i'll sort out gettin my pics on here too!!!

To be honest mate I didn't hear anything over my Lift! :lol: Great to see it whizzing by though. Even though we did go the wrong way. Lmao!

Sounded lovely in the car park though!

Absolutley gutted, went to my mates house for a "quiet night" and woke up on his couch at about midday with a very sore head!!

Absolutley gutted, went to my mates house for a "quiet night" and woke up on his couch at about midday with a very sore head!!

Yea Yea! Poor Excuse!

:lol: Was a good meet. Maybe you'll be able to make the next one :thumbsup:

I've managed to miss the last three that have been organised!!! :bye:

Mark these words "I WILL DEFINATELY MAKE THE NEXT ONE".......................i think.

yeah was good today nice to meet you all, nice to have a chat, sorry i had to make a move early as well, next time i'll come for that drink an look forward to next meet. tried to give you's a taste of the sound of compressor when went past, hope it sounded good lol!!!!!! i'll sort out gettin my pics on here too!!!

Yeah, I can hear that supercharger whine when you whizz pass me!

Next time we should do a cruise-->lunch--->cruise again (Maybe even video it---Need to do better than the TYPE R boys!)

Thanks for coming! Meet soon!

we should do one evey two months or something. (i'm only saying that because i've never managed to make it)

Hi people how are you all ? Not been on here for a while and i see you all meetin up with ur t-Sports, Are you all meeting up this saturday? Would it be ok if i come aswell?

We all actually met up last Saturday! Bit late there sorry mate.

There's plans in the works for another one in the near future though. We just have to figure out when!

Although it's not the North West you're all more than welcome at the next TOC Northern meet @ Xscape J32 M62 29th June

:thumbsup: