Do Not Sell My Personal Information

National Fuel Protest 22nd June

hannbabe

There will be a national fuel protest on Sunday the 22nd June in all major towns and cities. Think its a good chance for us all to put up or shut up! Check out your local press or search the net for details.

Seems most events are kicking off at 11am

If it's planned well in advance it wont work, when will people learn this?

If you really want to protest buy a pre 1973 diesel and run it on veg oil. That way you pay no road tax and no fuel tax.

Everyone buys big machines that burn oil.

Global oil starts to run out.

Price of oil soars.

Protesters force government to cut the price of oil.

Everyone can afford to buy even bigger oil burning machines.

Problem solved!

If you really want to protest buy a pre 1973 diesel and run it on veg oil. That way you pay no road tax and no fuel tax.

Like I've just done. with my '68 selectamatic :lol: :lol:

I love this topic. 115.9p at my local now, £5 of fuel gets me just off the driveway!

Must be having a day off round Hull as petrol hasn't gone up today (117.9p) went up 2p in one day last week, funny thing is I haven't seen any tanker deliveries (before the strike) so they have made a shedload of money from existing stocks the bloody parasites!!!!! :angry:

I'm in work on Sunday <_< £114.9 here, I dread filling up now!

£114.9 per litre?!!!!!!

That's really expensive!

Round near me it's only 113.9 pence per litre!!!

:lol:

£114.9 per litre?!!!!!!

That's really expensive!

HA HA move down here and pay £117.9 petrol and £131.9 for diesel................ :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

The muggers have now got franchises in Garages... gets them more money, as the punters just hand it over.... :blink: :blink: :blink:

£114.9 per litre?!!!!!!

That's really expensive!

HA HA move down here and pay £117.9 petrol and £131.9 for diesel................ :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

The muggers have now got franchises in Garages... gets them more money, as the punters just hand it over.... :blink: :blink: :blink:

I think he means it should be 117.9 pence or £1:17.9 p not one hundred and seventeen pounds nine pence ;) :lol:

I think he means it should be 117.9 pence or £1:17.9 p not one hundred and seventeen pounds nine pence ;) :lol:

It's only a matter of time Les ;) Make the most of these bargain prices.

It's only a matter of time Les ;) Make the most of these bargain prices.

I foresee the future........... :P :P :P :P :P

• 2 weeks later...

Our news today is about the truckers protesting in London with a go slow... Couple of Hundred there...

Hundreds of hauliers have arrived in London to demonstrate against the rising cost of fuel.

_44798177_fuelprotest4_226b.jpg

Where as in Indian..same type of thing but 4 Million :eek: :eek: all go on strike at once.... now that's class...

Nearly four million trucks are being kept off India's roads after their owners began an indefinite strike to protest against rising fuel bills.

_44798000_truck_strike_ap226.jpg

Read story HERE