Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Touch Up Tape

alhendo1

Hi there. This is probably not the right place to put this, but I couldn't figure out anywhere else suitable on the forum. Hopefully this will be of use to someone....

I got rid of my 2002 avensis late last year and I was having a clearout the other day and found some touch up tape which came with it. It was dark green in colour, if I remember correctly "kielder green." I would best describe it as like British Racing Green. Anyway, I only ever used one transfer out of it and the rest are unused, so if anyone wants it I'll quite happily post it out (uk only) to them.

The parts nos are as follows;

parts no- 08920-03070-G6

DK.GREEN M.M.

color no 6S3.

I can be contacted via email at ......... alhendo1@hotmail.co.uk ......... Cheers.Alan.

Hi there. This is probably not the right place to put this, but I couldn't figure out anywhere else suitable on the forum. Hopefully this will be of use to someone....

I got rid of my 2002 avensis late last year and I was having a clearout the other day and found some touch up tape which came with it. It was dark green in colour, if I remember correctly "kielder green." I would best describe it as like British Racing Green. Anyway, I only ever used one transfer out of it and the rest are unused, so if anyone wants it I'll quite happily post it out (uk only) to them.

The parts nos are as follows;

parts no- 08920-03070-G6

DK.GREEN M.M.

color no 6S3.

I can be contacted via email at ......... alhendo1@hotmail.co.uk ......... Cheers.Alan.

This was great idear.I don't think they supply it now :(