Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

joe roberts

dont no if im putting this in the right place. but i have just joined the forum so here go's.

my name is joe (obvious from my user name) i live in north wales (greenfield). and at present work at the toyota engine plant at deeside.

i picked this up yesterday.

Picture040.jpg

nice motor - sr180's are becoming common!

:)

Welcome Joe and you have arrived in the right place. Nice car you have there. Hope you enjoy it. My T180 is same colour as your SR. I expect working at the Toyota engine plant you will add some interesting insight and information to the site.

Welcome Joe, SR180 nice in silver, always works well with alloys, and should stay cleaner much longer than most of our black ones.

Got my first question for you: If the 2.2 d-cat engine is so clean, why do Toyota insist one putting a bent-down pipe on it as standard? No rush for an answer.

Welcome Joe, SR180 nice in silver, always works well with alloys, and should stay cleaner much longer than most of our black ones.

Got my first question for you: If the 2.2 d-cat engine is so clean, why do Toyota insist one putting a bent-down pipe on it as standard? No rush for an answer.

The pipe. Absolutely the worst visual aspect of my car at the moment. Yes why oh why could they not have given me the one from my TSports.

The pipe. Absolutely the worst visual aspect of my car at the moment. Yes why oh why could they not have given me the one from my TSports.

You could do what I did and get it cut off and a stainless steel trim welded on for around £50 like this http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...st&p=697005

You could do what I did and get it cut off and a stainless steel trim welded on for around £50 like this http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...st&p=697005

i'll try and find out.

dont no if im putting this in the right place. but i have just joined the forum so here go's.

my name is joe (obvious from my user name) i live in north wales (greenfield). and at present work at the toyota engine plant at deeside.

i picked this up yesterday.

Hi Joe, nice car, the SR looks good. I got a 1.6 TR2 three weeks ago, picture attached. It's a good car and so far no issues.

post-60800-1213965404_thumb.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links