Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Can't Decide

porky

Hi guys,

I have been reading a lot of the posts here so far and they have all be very helpful. Thing is I kinda need my own car soon for work and one of the cars i have been looking at is the CTS. Basically coz it is a comfortable car but also with a bit of a kick, it is also affordable and comes with just about everything that I want. I am not interested in the CTR but it seems that it is the only car that the CTS has been compared to... I was also looking at the SEAT leon 1.8 20V T (not the cupra R coz it is a little out of price range). Does anyone know anything about the SEAT?... to be honest tho i am already leaning towards the CTS but is there new model coming out soon?

I have already read most of the posts about pros and cons of the CTS... is there anything else to add?

porky

Hi Porky,

I have just parted with a Seat Leon1.8 20v T, so if you have any specific questions about it I would be happy to answer them, as far as I am able. It was an enjoyable car to drive, but the ride was rock hard!

Really??? excellent... I haven't been able to find out much about it yet, have you been able to compare the Leon to the CTS? I am going to test drive the CTS tomorrow, but the SEAT salesman is taking ages to get back to me!

Did you have any problems with the Leon? Basically, the CTS and Leon are both around the same price range and wanted to find out which has more value for money!

Ta

Porky

Porky

If it's any help, I had a Leon 1.6 when they first came out-I was the first private Leon out of the showroom!.

All I can say is that it was the best car I ever had-comfy, well speced for the price, reliable, ace dealer. Any minor problems were sorted no problem.

Since I got rid of it, I've been through two Audi A2's, and now my Corolla T-Spirit. Still wish I had gone back to a Leon.

Would love a Cupra now-probably less problems than I have had with my Corolla-not the quality Toyota say they are.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links