Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Playstation 2 Or X-box?

blackcat

It's quality .. a few mates live in fleet and it's a way of having an evening in, on the *****, playing Xbox without us leaving our own houses !!

:) sorry about bringing this dead topic back to the top ,but I thought I'd let you fellas know that today I bought a XBOX and two games Halo and Project Gotham Racing 2 for £139.99 package deal.

The Xbox console looks & feels much tougher & heavier than the PS2.The graphics are a lot better than PS2.

PGR2 is better than any PS2 racing game weve played(including GT2).B)

If anyone cannot decide between choosing PS2 and XBOX,I would definately recommend XBOX due to its robustness,especially if you have young kids.PS2 feels flimsy,its like comparing a GT4 with a carolla :D (j/k)

(Whats Halo about,is it like Frogger? :lol: I havnt tried it yet)

Halo is on of the best first person shooters ever .. and looks like Halo 2 will be out in April ..

and get onto www.xbconnect.com and you can play against 3 other xboxes (with 4 players each) for free ..

Halo's great. Ive played it all through once, but didnt unlock anything.... if their is anything to unlock?

Whats all this stuff about chipping an Xbox? havnt herd that one! Pros and cons please :lol:

I've compleated Halo on every level .. doesn't do anything else ..

Chipping the box alows import games and copies to be played.

Also allows DVD's to be played without the remote - and allows the xbox open to ftp transfers and larger hard disks (to store your games) and other software (mpeg and divx players - Mame games etc).

The downsides - void warranty .. and if you go onto Xbox Live you'll get banned (but there are ways round this)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links