Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris

roywhlong

Yarispot...where'd did you get the front splitter from?? Is it in addition to the front bumper...or is it a total replacement....just curious...and it would cover a scrape on my front bumber quite nicely!

Vipes.

:D like it 2 where did you getb it from and the bad question HOW MUCH :arrgg-matey:

I think it's custom made. I can't imagine that it was cheap at all.

As for the car at the top. I used to have a YTS and i hate that car. Sorry it's just what i think.

OK, the 'hood' is a custom job.... sorry.

The eyebrows are also C-ONE motorsport, one little word of warning.... there not cheep! nor is the splitter!

Oh and don't forget the import tax's and duty they kill you with on top of the already stonking price :wacko:

is that wing a little wide for the car? I can imagine taking off a pedestrians head. Like that Deathrace 2000 movie.

Oli, don't apologise - every opinion is valid

(even if it's wrong :D )

thanks for all of you,but i got another question do you guys know which bodykits on this picture and where do i can get them and did you guys know the web site for those kits

many thanksyarisFront.jpg

the 1st pic is definately a photoshop !Removed! up! looks like a civic bumper blended to the bottom of the yaris front end and the spoiler! shocking

and the grey and black yaris is by C-West - not C-ONE Mototrsport! (dans car) - just C-West!

:thumbsup:

eer tommy kaira yaris!!! who didnt bother telling me!

im angry now! :ffs:

an i want that front end!

www.tommykaira.com you search the Baby Gang(Vitz)photo.

In this site you can try other photos and some informations about engine (127hp) and other parts of Tommykaira Yaris.

www.tommykaira.com you search the Baby Gang(Vitz)photo.

In this site you can try other photos and some informations about engine (127hp) and other parts of Tommykaira Yaris.

just had a look, very nice although they could have tried harder with the back end!