Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hks Silent Hi/ti Power

frankie_TS

Does anybody know how that extra cylinder piece works to silence the exhaust... it seems very individual to HKS.

Just a bit curious before i buy one. You know what its like when youve got something you want to know why you have it and what its doing.

Thanks in advance.

hkshi-powerti-limited-1.jpg

The other thing i was going to mention, Does that cylinder thing really do much silencing ?

My main concern is that i have the megan header and envy de-cat centre section and dont want the backbox to be silly all blow and no go kind of loud.

Truth be known i would really like a blitz nur spec for the brilliant sound they make at high revs but im not sure if a nur spec will still make that noise or because of rest of system it will just be too loud.

Any input would be much appreciated.

I think it's for a bit of extra silence, but they are not that quiet.

The HKS, Blitz and fujitsubo are somewhere near the same loudness with the envy system and decat/sports cat.

I think it was clarky who had this exhaust on his car and I think he cut his off, I think it made the exhaust a bit louder and raspier, but not 100% sure.

The only thing I find with the blitz and HKS compared to the fujitusubo is the pipework is too small going into the backbox, and on quite a bit of a bend, whilst the fujitsubo pipework is huge on the bend and gives good gains because of this.

:blink: Not really going to answer your question but wanted to know

why is the silencer pipework black?

because the one i have at the moment ;) is stainless?

:blink: Not really going to answer your question but wanted to know

why is the silencer pipework black?

because the one i have at the moment ;) is stainless?

Because that one is the limited edition titanium exhaust

i really should have known that ,working for an HKS dealer :lol:

It was the black pipework before the silencer that threw me :blink:

its only a titainium tip.

The tips titanium, the pipework connecting to the can is dark grey

Thanks for the input guys. I think the general opinion is that none of the exhausts are particularly quiet and I am going to go with the nur spec. Unless they are on back order or something. Will get in touch with envy today I rekon.

Do you only have a standard backbox at the moment???

Does anybody know how that extra cylinder piece works to silence the exhaust... it seems very individual to HKS.

Just a bit curious before i buy one. You know what its like when youve got something you want to know why you have it and what its doing.

Thanks in advance.

hkshi-powerti-limited-1.jpg

Had full decat straight through exhuast from the manifold with a hks hi power back box on my colt. That was ridiculously loud and raspy... from the time i had i had never come across a louder car apart from one scooby... be warned!!!

My Bltz Nur spec turned up on friday but i'm not allowed it until my birthday on 10th July, My girlfriend has bought it for me. She wont even let me look at it yet, Not fair.

My Bltz Nur spec turned up on friday but i'm not allowed it until my birthday on 10th July, My girlfriend has bought it for me. She wont even let me look at it yet, Not fair.

My birthdays on the 10th as well, all the best people were born that day!

I wish my misses would buy me somthing like that as a present, come to think of it, I wish I had a misses too! :(