Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

St185 Superstruts?

TheSpannerMonkey

a mate of mine bought a gt4 this week, and i went with him to look at it, and while looking i noticed that it didnt have superstruts, at the time i thought that this was because its an st185, and they started superstruts on the 205, but i just read in the st185 spec sheet that they should have superstruts, what i am wondering is, did only certain 185s have them (like maybe the carlos sainz and the rally car) or is there a chance that something iffy went on with this car previously and someone fitted normal front suspension, if it makes any difference its a 92 model, which seems to have flared arches, and it has the scooped bonnet rather than the vented sainz/205 bonnet

cheers

nick

I'm pretty sure only the 205 had superstrut, where did you read that the 185 had it?

in the post in the important topics on the gt4 forum of this site, but after further looking into the whole gt4 thing it looks like the spec list is only for the rally car, cause i found another site with the same info word for word, which was about the rally car

Only superstrut on ST20# series in the UK, I think some imported ST18# models had TEMS suspension but not in the UK

Kingo :thumbsup:

as said before the 185 doesnt have the stupid strut guff. which is a good thing!!! the super strut is the worst thing about the st205!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links