Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kit All Done!

SexyCrayola

Get onto Kenny at www.kentontuning.com for decals - he is a dead nice guy, he has done plenty of rally replica style graphics for the ST20x shape amongst other things. He can do all sorts of custom stuff including brushed gold/aluminium type things as well as the usual decals.

nice kit! you not gone for the booster grill tho?! i recommend it , got just that on my celica, if i can upload a pic later, see if you like it, anyways gorgeous ride, get her lowerd!

The last ones where I got the kit from .... they were sending me a brochure but it isnt here yet!!!!!

Tell me about it, those guys are :censor: useless to$$ers.

I sent them a S.A.E and i didnt even get that back let alone a brochure.

WOOHOO! - Actually got a letter from them today ..... two TRD badges for under the indicators that arent bad so I put them on. :thumbsup: And of course, the company logo stickers came with them lol!

No brochure though! :crybaby:

If you have a side-on view, I can photoshop on company logo's onto your car so you can see what you think....

just post it up if you want.

2352.jpg

Cheers! - Best I have at the mo - but gives an outline... will get a better pic in better resolution when I get chance

hmmmm ... not sure about advertising gizmos and gadgets I havnt got - want to leave room for that kind of thing though!!

Got me going... Need to leave room for things like that to go on so now bearing it in mind.

I re-vamped my pic to have the back windows blacked out (Rockford sticker has to go on there somewhere since I have so much of it), front tinted, and of course the ever needed little LOWER!!! ( You will all probably look at the pic and say 'LOWER'LOWER' LOL :P )

Want something reasonable simple to start. Smoothe lines in silver/gold... had a little play ... Care to embellish? .. go for it !

Bit frightened of over doing it but then also want it looking 'propper' ... BOLD or not to be bold ??? <_< hmmmmm

Thanks

post-37-1073334796.jpg

Simple is the best way to go...By the way NICE CAR!

• 2 weeks later...

Well it WAS nice until THIS happened to it on friday.....

:ffs: My car was parked 'safely' on the road outside work. Then a delivery wagon GOUGED a HUGE hole in the back of my car.

PLENTY of willing independant witnesses too.

I got in touch with the delivery company and they say the driver denies all knowledge. He did that to my car, then swung round the roundabout at the end of the road...SLOWED to gawp at the damage in passing the other way ... and SHOT OFF!!! :ffs:

oooooooooowww.jpg

I have a big chunk of twisted metal from the floor as a souvenir

Plenty has been said about it already... Gouged my car then shot off - Celica club forum Topic

:eek: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: Came fist .... then the :crybaby: :censor: :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

STILL going through it this weekend - will be until its on its way to getting sorted otherwise I'll end up feeling even more like braying the bloke that did it if the insurance assessor writes it off and the police dont nail him for it ..... don't want to think about that one :crybaby: But will go buy it back if that happens, hassle that I can do without.

Paint hasnt had chance to harden and only had on the road for about 4 weeks too!

awwwwwww no! unlucky :(

and as always justice prevails...........................

:ffs:

Dam that out of order :censor: Hope they catch this guy. Jesus your rides meshed up. I would be so vex that words cant describe :angry:

jerry!!

OUCH! ya should of ripped his brains out of his face and stuck what was left of his head up his f :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: *****

Hit and run .... 'SHOT OFF' .... which bit make you madder? the damage, or the fact you cant get hold of the *****. Bit mixed up on that one myself

not to worry rose, you'll get it fixed!

everything will get sorted and it'll come back looking better than ever, these things happen from time to time!

u were just unlucky :(

• 4 weeks later...

All damage sorted :D

New late spec rear lights too woohoo!

wwfixed1.jpg

wwfixed2.jpg

Hey glad to see that it's all fixed again. New light cluster looks really nice as well.

jerry!!