Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What is the Best Looking Toyota.

flexy7

;) Having recently purchased a 97 camry & owned & seen many toyotas I've come to the (Controversial) decision that the Camry from this era is by far the most attractive Toyota ever made! No matter which angle you view it from it looks gorgeous, right from the beautiful slim Alfaish rear lights to the elegant swooping headlights & everything inbetween. Fire away........ :P

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flexy7

• Phoenix999

• JappyBeast

• essex2zz

Mk 4 Supra, or Mk2 MR2 for me!

Its all personal taste and opinion!!!

Mk 4 Supra, or Mk2 MR2 for me!

Its all personal taste and opinion!!!

:P Interesting, Next:

This is the best looking toyota?

800px9799toyotacamrydh1.jpg

I'll have some of what you are smoking please!

I think the best looking toyota is the latest (and last?) celica.

:P The Camry is No1. I am a none smoker ,just a person with impeccable taste. :P

You can't really single out one specific good looking Toyota imo. Each car has its good and bad points regarding looks.

My choices are ...

Celica Gen 4.

Celica Gen 5.

MK1 MR2

MK2 Mr2

Sera.

Supras (not too sure what MK).

Infact there is something I like looks wise about MOST Toyota's except the Camry.

So Flexy7, what Toyota's have you owned ?

:P Wrong again! You know I'm right but believe all the "Dull Camry Media Hype"if you want, Be the bigger person & go with what your eyes & heart is telling you, The Camry is No1. B) I am a none smoker ,just a person with impeccable taste. :P

Incorrect answer, Next: :P

Celica RA-28

40gross.jpg

I have always thought that the MKiv supra looked goggly eyed and piggy from the back. but lovely from the side (without the spoiler)

I also think the JZZ-30 soarers look fantastic, especially in black!

SOARER01.jpg

I was going to say the 2000GT Fizz, great looking car, fantastic side profile but for me there was always something a bit funny going on with the headlights... Kinda like a MKiv Supra really :P

Mine ! Mine ! Mine! :thumbsup::clap:

My_Toyota_Corolla_Executive_GL

Blast. The link didn't work. Haven't time to try again @ the moment. Dental appointment :bye:

Larger version of my Pic below.

Each to his own. :D

Wouldn't mind a Sera though

.... ,just a person with impeccable taste. :P

Nope wrong answer.... try again :lol:

All this talk of 2000GT's and RA28's takes me back a bit, I used to PDI the ruddy things. In those days you had to put the carpets in most cars and fit seat belts, wheel trims etc..........Oh how times have changed

I reckon my mates Dad had one of the first Celica's around where we lived. It was brand new in 1972 and it had a radio and rear heated window as standard, with those little red courtesy lights that illuminated when you opened the door......Class......well it was at the time, everyone else was running round in Moggy Minors and MK1 Cortina's :D: :D: :D:

Kingo :thumbsup:

:P what's this obsession that you guys have with the Toyotas hairdresser models ? the camry is gorgeous, you can't tell me the 2.2 Sport isn't s*x on four wheels. :D You know deep down I'm right, stop being so easily influenced by all the car & lad mags, be brave & admit you love the Camry.

:P what's this obsession that you guys have with the Toyotas hairdresser models ? the camry is gorgeous, you can't tell me the 2.2 Sport isn't s*x on four wheels. :D You know deep down I'm right, stop being so easily influenced by all the car & lad mags, be brave 7 admit you love the Camry.

It isnt s*x on 4 wheels, see I did it! :P

I have had sex in a car so I think that that can be called 'sex on four wheels'.... but nope it was not in a Camry :blush::rolleyes:

So flexy7.... you have the wrong reply yet again, try once more! A 3rd wrong answer and you are out of the game ;) :lol:

I have had s*x in a car so I think that that can be called 's*x on four wheels'.... but nope it was not in a Camry :blush::rolleyes:

So flexy7.... you have the wrong reply yet again, try once more! A 3rd wrong answer and you are out of the game ;) :lol:

:P Hey listen Essex boy, we are talking about style, taste etc... B) Therefore your opinion is invalid. Just keep driving your School Run Mobile & I'll keep looking sexy in my Sexy Camry. ;)

I have had sex in a car so I think that that can be called 'sex on four wheels'.... but nope it was not in a Camry :blush::rolleyes:

:P Hey listen Essex boy, we are talking about style, taste etc... B) Therefore your opinion is invalid. Just keep driving your School Run Mobile & I'll keep looking sexy in my Sexy Camry. ;)

I love it.... words such as these from a person north of Hadrians Wall :g:

No man who wears a tartan skirt can be called sexy :no::naughty: ;)

Sexy Camry. ;)

You are Jeremy Beadle reincarnated, this is a windup!

I have had s*x in a car so I think that that can be called 's*x on four wheels'.... but nope it was not in a Camry :blush::rolleyes:

I love it.... words such as these from a person north of Hadrians Wall :g:

No man who wears a tartan skirt can be called sexy :no::naughty: ;)

:lol: Point A- I'm a woman, Point B-I'm not Scottish, Point C- you're a.......... Incorrect has always. :P

Sexy Camry. ;)

You are Jeremy Beadle reincarnated, this is a windup!

:P Never know such a bunch of sheep :lol::lol: I'll be thinking of you all as I swoosh across Europe on holiday in stylish comfort, Not cramped up in a dull "toy" car. Camry a Toyota that doesn't need to be tarted up & added to to make it attractive,The sooner you see the light the better.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links