Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What is the Best Looking Toyota.

flexy7

My location says 'near' and not 'next' to J29 of the M25.

I was born down this way, grew up down here and have chosen to remain here as there is a far greater choice of work when compared to the more rural parts of the UK. Remember that the cities of England are the powerhouses of the UK which generate enough money to subsidise everything in both Scotland and Wales ;) Now that is a statement that can start an arguement :lol:

Back on topic.... nope even the rear end of the Camry does nothing for me :unsure:

:) Thanks for supporting me Stevie Boy, what with you working your fingers to the bone to help & others on this forum taking the hit on Toyotas (With regards to depreciation.) & I feel warm and contented. To think you're risking dementia,infertility, & driving dull cars to help people like me to live a life of plenty brings a tear to my eye. :crybaby: Thanks again. :thumbsup:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flexy7

• Phoenix999

• JappyBeast

• essex2zz

Tell me another Toyotas rear end that even comes close to the Camrys ? :huh:

Erm, how about every single one......! Can't see whats special about something that resembles any other saloon but with thin lights!

How old are you flexy7?

:P I'm old enough to appreciate beautiful things, but not so old as to feel the need to drive "sports" cars to boost my ego. :yes:

Oh dear Flakey.... I think the lack of culture, sophistication, and a plethora of farming weedkiller north of Hadrian's wall has coddled your brain. Maybe all that Scottish wine has added to the effect. :eek:

As for depreciation I am fully prepared for such as I live down south and earn a massive salary along with my huge monthly pension :thumbsup:

'What is the Best Looking Toyota., Ever sold in the UK'

The only candidates in this contest are all generations of Supra, Celica and MR2. Good looking car = sports car. It's not that there arn't good looking saloons, but nicest profile a car can have as ferrari, lambo, mclaren, aston martin etc aptly demonstrate is that of a sports car.

If you prefer this over this, then I seriously question your sanity. :P

I personaly love the gen 6 celica as I owned one, but best looking has to go to the mk2 MR2 I think.

Your Sports Car = Good Looking Car quote, are you applying this as a rule for all makes!! Surely not! When you think of cars like (& I won't bore you with my Camry for once.)the Citroen DS, what other Citroen has ever looked that good ? EVER! :P

Yes, all makes.

The Citreon DS...

71665.jpg

Seriously, you are joking arn't you? Words fail me...

'What is the Best Looking Toyota., Ever sold in the UK'

The only candidates in this contest are all generations of Supra, Celica and MR2. Good looking car = sports car. It's not that there arn't good looking saloons, but nicest profile a car can have as ferrari, lambo, mclaren, aston martin etc aptly demonstrate is that of a sports car.

If you prefer this over this, then I seriously question your sanity. :P

I personaly love the gen 6 celica as I owned one, but best looking has to go to the mk2 MR2 I think.

Your Sports Car = Good Looking Car quote, are you applying this as a rule for all makes!! Surely not! When you think of cars like (& I won't bore you with my Camry for once.)the Citroen DS, what other Citroen has ever looked that good ? EVER! :P

Yes, all makes.

The Citreon DS...

71665.jpg

Seriously, you are joking arn't you? Words fail me...

:drool: Perfection,Mmmmmm, don't like it as much in black, nicer in white in the south of France ! :yes:

I'd rather have lepracy than be stuck in that in the sunny south of France, with no air con, 3bhp of rattly citreon engine and all the style and finess of a car that resembles a rather startled looking beached whale.

But you know...whatever floats yer boat :P

Oh dear Flakey.... I think the lack of culture, sophistication, and a plethora of farming weedkiller north of Hadrian's wall has coddled your brain. Maybe all that Scottish wine has added to the effect. :eek:

As for depreciation I am fully prepared for such as I live down south and earn a massive salary along with my huge monthly pension :thumbsup:

B) Was born & lived most of my life in England (NW), Was thinking of moving down south before heading to Scotland, but hubby (for a couple of years) was working in Thatcham & Staines (Sony) said it was no place to bring up a family. & after visiting him I concured. I have no need for your "fantastic wages" down there, I earn plenty thanks, own my cottage OUTRIGHT & visit friends & family as far a field Hong Kong & the U.S.often, so Plenty of Culture thank you. P.S. While in H.K hubby bought a really tacky tail pipe which is not going near my car, It's hugh & shines a blue LED lights when you reverse.( just cause it was "a bargain"!) We also bought some excellent "Toyota" stuff on the markets .(Which are fantastic) . N.B. Also Schools break up earlier in Scotland so we also get the cheaper holiday deals aswell.. :lol: P.S.I've not been "flakey" since I've been using the cream. P.P.S. VOTE CAMRY. :drool:

I can't even be bothered to read the whole of this thread as there are too many keyboard warriors with a big "My thing is miles better than yours because it's mine & you're a stupid head if you think anything different" attitude. Give me a **** break. Some people will have a different opinion than yours, that's life, accept it. Don't start getting personal & calling people names just because they think you're wrong, it's absolutely pathetic. "Grow up & buy a proper car" having done the adult thing of calling him a name? ubik off

I can't even be bothered to read the whole of this thread as there are too many keyboard warriors with a big "My thing is miles better than yours because it's mine & you're a stupid head if you think anything different" attitude. Give me a **** break. Some people will have a different opinion than yours, that's life, accept it. Don't start getting personal & calling people names just because they think you're wrong, it's absolutely pathetic. "Grow up & buy a proper car" having done the adult thing of calling him a name? ubik off

:lol: Ooooooooooo, :crybaby:

Too true Kev, also racist and offensive and needs moderated.

I haven't seen any racism & I don't think it needs to be moderated because this is a free country so everyone should have the the right to express their opinions but some people have been doing it in the most childish way imaginable. I just think people need to stop & think about what they're saying before they say it

We all believe our own model is the nicest ever. That is why we bought it in the 1st place, making allowances for the depth of the purse at the time of purchase. :lol: . Few would agree with my choice, but I am on my 2nd because I love them & they suit me.

I disagree with Flexy's choice, but would defend to the death her right to be wrong :boxing::lol:

If we all preferred the one model, there would only be one model, the rest wouldn't be worth producing. We would have nothing to argue about on the forum, & wouldn't life be dull :( ?

It is only a lighthearted discussion of peoples preferences & should be kept that way :gora:

This why i dont use this forum much reading a post on the corolla section gone bit OTT & now this :lol: lol, what people think others may not end of the day imo? + i know few people dont like/take no interest in sports cars so they probably not choose a MR2 over say a Corolla or even a Avensis thats how into cars they are lol not gonna say if camry best looking toyota or not but people mugging them off i do like them alot i defo own one than say a Vauxhall omega or a ford Scropio or a citroen c5, they sell well eveywhere else outside europe so thats gotta be something :)

however i like the 1989 supra alot ;) whatever there known as mark 3?? lol

B) Was born & lived most of my life in England (NW), Was thinking of moving down south before heading to Scotland, but hubby (for a couple of years) was working in Thatcham & Staines (Sony) said it was no place to bring up a family. & after visiting him I concured. I have no need for your "fantastic wages" down there, I earn plenty thanks, own my cottage OUTRIGHT & visit friends & family as far a field Hong Kong & the U.S.often, so Plenty of Culture thank you. P.S. While in H.K hubby bought a really tacky tail pipe which is not going near my car, It's hugh & shines a blue LED lights when you reverse.( just cause it was "a bargain"!) We also bought some excellent "Toyota" stuff on the markets .(Which are fantastic) . N.B. Also Schools break up earlier in Scotland so we also get the cheaper holiday deals aswell.. :lol: P.S.I've not been "flakey" since I've been using the cream. P.P.S. VOTE CAMRY. :drool:

:yawn::yawn:

We all believe our own model is the nicest ever. That is why we bought it in the 1st place, making allowances for the depth of the purse at the time of purchase. :lol: . Few would agree with my choice, but I am on my 2nd because I love them & they suit me.

I disagree with Flexy's choice, but would defend to the death her right to be wrong :boxing::lol:

If we all preferred the one model, there would only be one model, the rest wouldn't be worth producing. We would have nothing to argue about on the forum, & wouldn't life be dull :( ?

It is only a lighthearted discussion of peoples preferences & should be kept that way :gora:

:toast: My favourite post so far, well balanced & concise. :thumbsup: As for some of the others please stop taking everything so seriously ! This thread has people chatting about a wide varity of Toyotas, Posting lots of interesting pictures, doing abit of leg pulling & learning abit more about each other, to me that's a pretty complete T.O.C thread. If it's too much for some then they could always add a word to a word association thread ! (NB: I did one word but felt empty & unfulfilled) I've genuinely enjoyed the majority of the postings, lets keep things fun & stop taking things so seriously!! :yes:

:yawn::yawn:

:D Tired Stevie Boy ? Get away & enjoy some Scottish Air... :thumbsup: I'm heading South this month in the Camry (Get M.O.T tomorrow first !!) Look out for me if you want to see a vision of lovelyness. (Camry !) :drool:

:D Tired Stevie Boy ? Get away & enjoy some Scottish Air... :thumbsup: I'm heading South this month in the Camry (Get M.O.T tomorrow first !!) Look out for me if you want to see a vision of lovelyness. (Camry !) :drool:

Not tired.... just damn bored with this thread. I think it has gone as far as it can go :yawn:

Camry.... functional and reliable but not stylish :nono::no:

Regardless of my opinions of the Camry I hope you enjoy your car :)

Not tired.... just damn bored with this thread. I think it has gone as far as it can go :yawn:

Camry.... functional and reliable but not stylish :nono::no:

Regardless of my opinions of the Camry I hope you enjoy your car :)

:o So no more opinions, seems a shame. RE: I'm sure I'll enjoy it. I had the older V6 Camry & it was solid & reliable but not the looker that I have now. Surely if your bored with a thread you just look at other ones, quite normal really, I'd do the same, lots of things tend to run their course, but surely there's plenty of opinions out there waiting to be vented ? :crybaby:

Mmmmmm....... do I smell toast? :lol:

btw... for the record..... best looking Toyota is the Aygo by far.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Closely followed by a Mk1 MR2 T-Bar & a Mk4 Supra :D

Right... time to read through the whole thread and dish out some butt kicking.... I hear some people have been a bit naughty! :D

:yes: I've been having a look at a few different models & as strange as it may seem I think certain Previas & Picnics look very attractive from certain angles, still rate the camry :toast: but these are certainly worth a mention, suppose I mustn't be drawn towards the sportier Toyotas, guess I must get my "sporty" fix from riding motorbikes!? B)

:unsure: What does Aygo stand for or mean ? Found this Aygo link for you aygo fans....Visit My Website you may have seen it already or not ? Just that the Aygo seems quite a favourite on this thread. B)

It's just a play on "I go" :)

It's a sweet car and very credible... Aygo owners are hip and down with the yoof of today :lol:

It's just a play on "I go" :)

It's a sweet car and very credible... Aygo owners are hip and down with the yoof of today :lol:

It's very much the same play on words as the Hyundai Atoz.....A to Z :P these people have no imagination but have to admit its better than the Kia "Ceed" :rolleyes: :D

The Toyota Promo girls were wearing T shirts saying "Aygo - like the clappers"

That pleased me :)