Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What is the Best Looking Toyota.

flexy7

whoops

mmmmm.... you have some valid points but you are starting to become guilty of trolling :huh:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flexy7

• Phoenix999

• JappyBeast

• essex2zz

You see, driving a toyota doesn't mean you have no taste! B)

You're just bad decision makers :lol:

I did say 8C Competizione and not 156.... :lol: :lol:

Been thinking about this today, and I think you have a point. The camry is the best looking toyota ever.

I mean, how can you compare those smooth lines to any other model?

Such style

Such passion

Such . . . . . .

-_-

. . . . . Oh sorry I fell asleep just thinking about the damn thing!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I think you're just trying to justify owning one.

:lol: Not at all .it's a car I've long admired ! Did you nod off while you was waiting for the RAC to attend to your Alfa ? :P

-_-

Sorry I fell asleep again due to the tyical mis-informed reply. They say a person matches their car to their personality. Sums you up really. Dull, plain and overweight, but reliable :lol:

Admittedly I'd never seen a Camry til this thread and I had this idea in my head that it looked something like this....

Alfa-Romeo-8C-Competizione.jpg

Then I saw this....

800px-97-99_Toyota_Camry.jpg

And I thought WTF! I've seen better looking cars in Top Gear Carbage! :rolleyes: Sorry Camry owners... you really should have gone to Specsavers! :lol:

(Yes before anyone says, the first photo is NOT a Toyota :eek: , but it is probably the most stunning car I've ever seen, so for comparison reasons, absolutely valid!) ;)

I still stand that the Aygo comes a close 2nd looks wise to the 8C Competizione.... :lol:

You see, driving a toyota doesn't mean you have no taste! B)

You're just bad decision makers :lol:

:P Camry still the best looking Toyota,even if you have to bring out the "stock"toc picture!? As for dull ,nothing dull when my hubby or myself pass by you on our Italian motorbike(s), Looking for excitement I get my rush from two wheels, when I want elegant beauty I drive my camry, I can have the best of both worlds ,seems like you have to live with an unfortunate compromise that fulfills neither need or desire fully, Shame :crybaby:

:P Camry still the best looking Toyota,even if you have to bring out the "stock"toc picture!? As for dull ,nothing dull when my hubby or myself pass by you on our Italian motorbike(s), Looking for excitement I get my rush from two wheels, when I want elegant beauty I drive my camry, I can have the best of both worlds ,seems like you have to live with an unfortunate compromise that fulfills neither need or desire fully, Shame :crybaby:

It's not a "stock" TOC picture, its actually from Wikipedia! :lol:

You can pass me by all you like on your bikes - we're not talking about bikes we're talking about your Camry being the best looking and we've established its actually not.... no point trying to redeem yourself with the speed of your bikes now! :lol: :lol:

I both need and desire my Aygo - I don't see how you know how anyone else feels about their own cars - unless you're some sort of psychic perhaps? ;)

Meh for a properly good looking toyota look at the for sale section....

The roof comes off too!

Ricer-Camry2.jpg

800px-2nd-Toyota-Camry-wagon.jpg

800px-Toyota-Camry-coupe.jpg

BlunhamLockup.jpg

Haha :lol:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Well I think weve summed up that the original poster is clearly so distraught at actually buying a camry, that they are trying to fool not only themselves but everyone else too. Don't worry when I cruise past in my alfa I wont point and laugh . . . . much.

Another way to compare you to the camry would be: Cheap, Nasty and rough round the edges. :lol:

And why try to 'dis' my italian motor then bang on about an italian bike?! DOH!! :huh:

whoops

mmmmm.... you have some valid points but you are starting to become guilty of trolling :huh:

Still getting my head around this forum, I tried to edit but posted instead :rolleyes:

OK so this has got to be the most amusing post so far.

"Nothing dull when were on our bikes." :huh:

Hmm I thought we were talking about the camry :unsure::lol: SO your saying it's not dull on your ITALIAN bike but dire when in the camry?! :lol:

"Elegant beauty" ok so this is the best part, you do know who styled the camry don't you?!

I'll give you a clue ;)

Ghandi.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ricer-Camry2.jpg

BlunhamLockup.jpg

:lol: I see you & your little "joining"buddy have got it all wrong again! 3 pictures of the wrong Camrys! (SVX20 boys) By the way is that a picture of yours & G5eens "den" where you try to come up with your hilarious retorts but fall short repeatedly! I suppose it's a step up from the skip.(RE: previous hilarious pics)To make it clear about another point, I'm saying the CAMRY is the best looking UK Toyota, best looking, best looking, Clear now ! Hence the thread Title!(I then pointed out to try & spell it out to you that I get my "real" adrenalin rush from my glorious Italian motorbikes). :thumbsup: :P

BlunhamLockup.jpg

Well I think weve summed up that the original poster is clearly so distraught at actually buying a camry, that they are trying to fool not only themselves but everyone else too. Don't worry when I cruise past in my alfa I wont point and laugh . . . . much.

Another way to compare you to the camry would be: Cheap, Nasty and rough round the edges. :lol:

And why try to 'dis' my italian motor then bang on about an italian bike is a fair point as cars & bikes are very different.

:lol: "Cruise past in your Alfa"! on how many cylinders would that be on then? Because I'm sure a couple of them would have gone AWOL, (N.B: Alfas are notoriously unreliable & Italian bike are not !) Anyway back to the point because you seem obsessed with anything but the basic point of this thread, THE BEST LOOKING UK TOYOTA (Nowt else !) #1 CAMRY (1996-2001), Corolla :yawn: - no contest, Alfa :lol: - go away wrong forum. :P

Ricer-Camry2.jpg

BlunhamLockup.jpg

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

And why try to 'dis' my italian motor then bang on about an italian bike?! DOH!! :huh:

:lol: "Cruise past in your Alfa"! on how many cylinders would that be on then? Because I'm sure a couple of them would have gone AWOL, (N.B: Alfas are notoriously unreliable & Italian bike are not !) Anyway back to the point because you seem obsessed with anything but the basic point of this thread, THE BEST LOOKING UK TOYOTA (Nowt else !) #1 CAMRY (1996-2001), Corolla :yawn: - no contest, Alfa :lol: - go away wrong forum. :P

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Again a truly mis-informed reply! You do know the only thing Italian about my Alfa is the name and the style, the rest is Bosch which is German :rolleyes:

But no you're right the camry is an elegant sophisticated machine, well, compared to say a Lada :lol:

I think you need to calm down, realise that yes you made a mistake purchasing the camry, after all we do all make mistakes and admittedly some bigger than others but the quicker you come to terms with it the better.

Now, realise the mistake you have made, get a can of petrol (better make it two) a box of matches and it can all be over in a flash. Call it spiritual cleansing, a sacrifice for the motor industry, a chance to redeem yourself, call it what you may but please please please stop polluting Britain's roads!

Best looking toyota: HMM, thats a tough one. :huh:

I then pointed out to try & spell it out to you that I get my "real" adrenalin rush from my glorious Italian motorbikes). :thumbsup: :P

So your saying the camry doesn't do anything for you? you need to be on something Italian to get yourself going?!

So the camry is the best looking toyota, but it lets you down so much that you have to be on an italian bike to forget about the camry and actually have some fun, get the heart pumping and most importantly smile. :lol:

Seriously take those 90's shades off, get yourself to specsavers and then come back with some real reasons why its the best looking toyota and not just "well I own one so I think its the best" that just won't cut it I'm afraid :P

I see you & your little "joining"buddy have got it all wrong again! 3 pictures of the wrong Camrys! (SVX20 boys) By the way is that a picture of yours & G5eens "den" where you try to come up with your hilarious retorts but fall short repeatedly! I suppose it's a step up from the skip.(RE: previous hilarious pics)To make it clear about another point, I'm saying the CAMRY is the best looking UK Toyota, best looking, best looking, Clear now ! Hence the thread Title!(I then pointed out to try & spell it out to you that I get my "real" adrenalin rush from my glorious Italian motorbikes).

Thought I was losing it :lol:

Thread title now reads " What is the WORST looking Toyota etc" :eek:

How, where & when did that happen ?

Beware :2guns::bangin: Flexy will be coming with kilt & claymore :fear:

Wow flexy you know the model code for your car. Im sure you've impressed everyone but still................

Moderate-wreck.jpg

new_toyota_camry_2007_drifting.jpg58.jpgcool_arab_drift_7.jpg

1997%20Toyota%20Camry%20B.jpg

WoodenSailBoat.jpg

Are you jelous of this guys model?

camry.JPG

AE86 is a fun motor and reliable (unlike new toyota's with crappy Bosch parts or built in britain)

ae86-140.jpg

But wat happend there?

5164-1986-Toyota-MR2.jpg

Or there

250px-1997-1999_Toyota_Camry.jpg

Does anyone agree the camry is a better "LOOKING" car than a an AE86 corolla?

AE86 is a fun motor and reliable (unlike new toyota's with crappy bosch parts or built in britain)

ae86-140.jpg

But wat happend there?

5164-1986-Toyota-MR2.jpg

Or there

250px-1997-1999_Toyota_Camry.jpg

Does anyone agree the camry is a better "LOOKING" car than a an AE86 corolla?

I do :sick:

Well I think weve summed up that the original poster is clearly so distraught at actually buying a camry, that they are trying to fool not only themselves but everyone else too. Don't worry when I limp past in my alfa I wont point and laugh . . . . much.

And why try to 'dis' my italian motor then bang on about an italian bike,fair point because they are totally different.

Again a truly well informed reply! You do know the only thing good thing about my Alfa is the Bosch bits from Germany. :rolleyes:

But no you're right the camry is an elegant sophisticated machine, well, compared to say my Alfa

I think you need to calm down, realise that yes you made a mistake purchasing the camry, after all I've made a big mistake and admittedly some bigger than others but the quicker you come to terms with it the better.

Now, realise the mistake you have made, get a can of petrol (better make it two) a box of matches and it can all be over in a flash. Call it spiritual cleansing, a sacrifice for the motor industry, a chance to redeem yourself, call it what you may but please please please stop polluting Britain's roads!As opposed to me polluting lay-bys broken down.

Best looking toyota: HMM, thats a tough one. :huh:

:crybaby: Oooooo it looks like I've made you throw your rattle out of the pram, (Alfa, what a terrible car.really! Why not sticky to the Alfa forum so you can learn how to keep it on the road, even they criticise it!)

Why can't you stick to the criteria, I'm dicussing what is the BEST LOOKING TOYOTA, not the most sophisticated, fast, expensive, etc... Stay focused or do you have some sort of disorder? Right op to now, The Best looking Toyota is CAMRY #1, Aygo #2 ?, ????#3. :thumbsup:

Thought I was losing it :lol:

Thread title now reads " What is the WORST looking Toyota etc" :eek:

How, where & when did that happen ?

Beware :2guns::bangin: Flexy will be coming with kilt & claymore if she was male?:fear:

Don't know who changed the title!? Doesn't really matter at the end of the day.

I then pointed out to try & spell it out to you that I get my "real" adrenalin rush from my glorious Italian motorbikes). :thumbsup: :P

So the camry is the best looking toyota!(I would agree if I was a little more of an individual.)

Come back with some real reasons why its the best looking toyota and not just "well I own one so I think its the best" that just won't cut it I'm afraid :P

To try & analyse what makes something beautiful or attractive is futile, (A bit like talking to you & your joining buddy!) If something is attractive to the eye it is simply because ! I could point out some of it's attractive features like its elegant front end, classy rear end etc.. But it's whole is far greater than this & that. The whole of the car flows & is extremely pleasing to the eye. The more you talk through your exhaust pipe the less reasons come to even slightly question my choice, You know nothing at all ,one day you will see the light ! VOTE (Best looking UK Toyota) CAMRY #1, AYGO seems to be in a strong second.

Having kind of looked through this as it sort of happened... I don't see the point.

Flexy7.. you asked what other people thought was the best looking toyota and when the didn't say Camry you tried to tell them they are wrong... how can anyones own personal opinion on what is good looking be wrong?

People have posted pictures of various other cars.. you don't seem to say you like ANY of them (or did I miss that?) or is it that you just feel you Camry looks better so didn't want to say that any of the others were lovely too.

Perhaps you should just have started a topic on what people thought about YOUR car... or would you have been offended if people said it was bland looking, thus opted to ask what peoples thoughts on the best looking toyota is instead?

Before you think I have had no experience with the Camry, I have... I used to have a "company car which was a Camry Estate.. lovely car to drive, very comfortable with lots of room... but the best looking?... not! (IMO of course)

187a8562.jpg

Had one similar to this

We are all unique (just like everyone else).. if we all had the same tastes we would all be driving around in the same kind of car.. which would be boring. (we would all probably drive Camry's ;))

Having kind of looked through this as it sort of happened... I don't see the point.

Flexy7.. you asked what other people thought was the best looking toyota and when the didn't say Camry you tried to tell them they are wrong... how can anyones own personal opinion on what is good looking be wrong?

People have posted pictures of various other cars.. you don't seem to say you like ANY of them (or did I miss that?) or is it that you just feel you Camry looks better so didn't want to say that any of the others were lovely too.

Perhaps you should just have started a topic on what people thought about YOUR car... or would you have been offended if people said it was bland looking, thus opted to ask what peoples thoughts on the best looking toyota is instead?

Before you think I have had no experience with the Camry, I have... I used to have a "company car which was a Camry Estate.. lovely car to drive, very comfortable with lots of room... but the best looking?... not! (IMO of course)

187a8562.jpg

Had one similar to this

We are all unique (just like everyone else).. if we all had the same tastes we would all be driving around in the same kind of car.. which would be boring. (we would all probably drive Camry's ;))

nice :thumbsup:

187a8562.jpg

Had one similar to this

:) I had the very same Camry estate, & I too didn't thihk that was a particularly good looking car but I think my current Camry is, & I'll support my decision endlessly, I'm yet to be convinced of other posters models, but I'm willing to view as many as possible. At the end of the day it's all good fun & we have lots of "pretty" Toyota pictures to look at ,which is a good thing surely ! :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links