Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What is the Best Looking Toyota.

flexy7

Thought I was losing it :lol:

Thread title now reads " What is the WORST looking Toyota etc" :eek:

How, where & when did that happen ?

Beware :2guns::bangin: Flexy will be coming with kilt & claymore if she was male?:fear:

Don't know who changed the title!? Doesn't really matter at the end of the day.

Don't know who changed my post, either :2guns: I didn't put in "If she was male" Contradiction in terms & I KNOW you aren't male :thumbsup: (no dubious comments , please)

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flexy7

• Phoenix999

• JappyBeast

• essex2zz

The 'best' or 'worst' looking I really don't care but am I the only one that feels that this thread has gone as far or as low as it can go :unsure:

Sorry Flexy7 but I think your thread has had its day :(

:unsure: Do you think so ? I've enjoyed the various thoughts & pictures etc.. I can take a ribbing as good as anyone, I enjoy the banter, thought you lot would've put up a stronger case for your choices, maybe I'm simply the only one who is so passionate about their choice? Even the tormented twosome from Wales are welcome , I really thought my choice of Camry would have got a better rise from you boy racers having seen how few TOC members seem to appreciate the Camrys undoubted beauty. My PERSONAL choices for BEST LOOKING TOYOTA are #1-Camry(SXV20), Not many others float my boat but possibly(& way behind!), #2-Previa, #3-Avensis (& even some carinas!), #4-Picnic. :P .

The 'best' or 'worst' looking I really don't care but am I the only one that feels that this thread has gone as far or as low as it can go :unsure:

I agree.... people will just get bored of having their views quashed....

Fair comment, Em, but I think this new trend is "No Fair" :angry: Were there ever instances before of a Thread title being changed or someone's post being edited by persons unknown? That could lead to innocent parties getting in trouble for things they never said. I am practically certain I didn't put "If she was male" in my comment. Maybe I did, but I always preview what I have posted & Spell check too :ban:

Fair comment, Em, but I think this new trend is "No Fair" :angry: Were there ever instances before of a Thread title being changed or someone's post being edited by persons unknown? That could lead to innocent parties getting in trouble for things they never said. I am practically certain I didn't put "If she was male" in my comment. Maybe I did, but I always preview what I have posted & Spell check too :ban:

I don't know who changed the thread title, nor who amended your post Victor.

The thread title has been changed back (again not by me! lol)

I play no part in anything! :lol: :lol:

:o I don't know who changed the title ,or changed it back again, how do they do that? Hello Bizarra, my father was from Firhouse near Dublin. I had a 1.6 CarinaII which was unbelievibly reliable, not the prettiest but certainly fit for purpose. Some people seem to be extremely sensitive on here, I'm fine with people critisising my choice so why can't that go both ways?, If I accepted defeat at the drop of a hat wouldn't that be a bit pathetic? I still stand by my choice. CAMRY (SXV20). :thumbsup:

:D Been asked on this thread to explain why the Camry is "Beautiful", Heard a couple of quotes (One on Top Gear), First by F.Bacon: "There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." Second by Margaret Cho (Especially for the Anti-Camry lot): "Just because you are blind,& unable to see my beauty doesn't mean it does not exist." :thumbsup:

:D Been asked on this thread to explain why the Camry is "Beautiful", Heard a couple of quotes (One on Top Gear), First by F.Bacon: "There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." Second by Margaret Cho (Especially for the Anti-Camry lot): "Just because you are blind,& unable to see my beauty doesn't mean it does not exist." :thumbsup:

:yawn:

:D I'm honoured you woke up especially to read my thread, don't let me keep you up! :thumbsup:

:D I'm honoured you woke up especially to read my thread, don't let me keep you up! :thumbsup:

I cannot really believe I have wasted nearly 30 minutes of my Sunday evening reading through what is probably the most boring and pointless topic on TOC for many years. Why is it still running?

I feel at the end of the day you are going to have to agreee to disagree on this Flexy :thumbsup:

:lol: Nobody seems to find the Yaris good looking, why's that? Is it because it was designed purely for single people to do the shopping in? :huh:

:lol: Nobody seems to find the Yaris good looking, why's that? Is it because it was designed purely for single people to do the shopping in? :huh:

And your point is?

And your point is?

:unsure: With so many Yaris owners on TOC forum thought they'd have something more to say about them?,Next door has a Yaris, just got a £1200 MrT quote for a sensor problem! (Buy a Camry for that.) Coming round to the Previa, quite classy in it's own way. :yes:

And your point is?

:unsure: With so many Yaris owners on TOC forum thought they'd have something more to say about them?,Next door has a Yaris, just got a £1200 MrT quote for a sensor problem! (Buy a Camry for that.) Coming round to the Previa, quite classy in it's own way. :yes:

Yaris owners generally do not spam up the forums with meaningless waffle :rolleyes:

Like I said Flexy..............you are going to have to agree to dissagree on wether the Camry is Best / Worst or just plain boring........................this thread is fastly approaching the end of its life on TOC and is in immenent danger of being closed...................unless there is anything of any real substance to add to the discussion.

:o Real substance! I give my opinion, others give theirs & show pictures (Some very interesting), I think theres plenty of substance, Information, Pictures, Wit, Banter etc..I know it'll never reach the dizzy heights of the highly meaningful "Word Association" thread !(Which I have participated in by the way). If people don't want to discuss beautiful Toyotas then it's a sad state of affairs. Lighten up & enjoy all that's fun & beautiful. So come on CAMRY (SXV20) #1 :toast: (In my opinion ;) )

CAMRY (SXV20) #1 :toast: (In my opinion ;) )

You have got it in one............................In YOUR opinion....................we really do not want your opinions ramming down our throats continually................................as I have said, you may well have to agree to disagree on this Flexy as the thread really is going nowhere :rolleyes::yawn:

:unsure: Surely if you don't like this thread then don't view it, pretty much like the Clarkson thread subject, if you don't like him don't watch him! Of course I think my opinion is correct, that's why it's my opinion! :wacko: I think this thread still has life, just aslong as people stop being so touchy & can enter into some friendly banter on why we all believe our choices to be correct. :thumbsup: Should I offer a prize for the first person to convince me of the error of my ways? :eek: (Got loads of spare synthetic oil )

:unsure:Surely if you don't like this thread then don't view it, pretty much like the Clarkson thread subject, if you don't like him don't watch him! Of course I think my opinion is correct, that's why it's my opinion! :wacko: I think this thread still has life, just aslong as people stop being so touchy & can enter into some friendly banter on why we all believe our choices to be correct. :thumbsup: Should I offer a prize for the first person to convince me of the error of my ways? :eek: (Got loads of spare synthetic oil )

Moderators on these forums do not have the luxury of the "Ignore" button........................but of course we do have the ability to close down threads when they reach the end of their useful life or become boring to the greater membership. ;)

:unsure:Surely if you don't like this thread then don't view it, pretty much like the Clarkson thread subject, if you don't like him don't watch him! Of course I think my opinion is correct, that's why it's my opinion! :wacko: I think this thread still has life, just aslong as people stop being so touchy & can enter into some friendly banter on why we all believe our choices to be correct. :thumbsup: Should I offer a prize for the first person to convince me of the error of my ways? :eek: (Got loads of spare synthetic oil )

Moderators on these forums do not have the luxury of the "Ignore" button........................but of course we do have the ability to close down threads when they reach the end of their useful life or become boring to the greater membership. ;)

:o The greater membership ! or simply a couple of moderators ?

Why aren't some of the old threads with only one or two replies (Sometimes none!) Not classed as boring to the /"Greater Membership"? Forums are about sharing common interest,(This being Toyotas) & surely this thread fills the criteria more than many! How is the Word Association thread beneficial for a Toyota owner? :huh: If no ones posts owt then obviously members are bored with it then ! :o I keep being dragged off topic by accusations of the impending death of this thread, I just wanna stay on topic & discuss beautiful Toyotas.

Many more than a couple of moderators have found this thread to be boring...........................my PM box was full of complaints.

What started off as fun and good light hearted "banter" has turned into your personal crusade which has spilled over into other threads :rolleyes:

Whilst I can understand your enthusiasm for your Camry, I (and many others) feel that your constant putting down of other members opinions and your totally blinkered attitude (even in jest) has become very tiresome and boring.

On TOC when threads become tiresome and boring to the membership they are usually closed down.

Hence my repeated request to agree to disagree on the subject :)

Blimey is this thread still going?

Thought everyone had agreed that the Camry isn't the best looking Toyota! :lol:

Many more than a couple of moderators have found this thread to be boring...........................my PM box was full of complaints.

What started off as fun and good light hearted "banter" has turned into your personal crusade which has spilled over into other threads :rolleyes:

Whilst I can understand your enthusiasm for your Camry, I (and many others) feel that your constant putting down of other members opinions and your totally blinkered attitude (even in jest) has become very tiresome and boring.

On TOC when threads become tiresome and boring to the membership they are usually closed down.

Hence my repeated request to agree to disagree on the subject :)

Why are some threads with general questions (about Toyotas) etc..still active even though they are over 6 years old, Sounds like a crusade to stop a thread that has a view that is not generally accepted. To end it seems petty, almost vindictive, I asked for The Best Looking UK Toyota & have had many replies but I am yet to be swayed, If I'd put the heading : "Convince me that the Camry isn't the best looking UK Toyota ever", I suppose that would have been ok!? If the masses are banging at my thread door with torches etc..Then they are far too sensitive & need to lighten up, For petes sake there's so much serious sh** to really get you wound up in day to day life without taking a forum thread so seriously. If nobody posts this week then yes I'd concede people are now tired of the subject ,but I don't believe that. I'll have to think of better worded titles in future!? Anyone else agree that the (SXV20) CAMRY is #1 Camry Rear ! I know it's not a UK Cam but I love those lights, The Car in Front is a TOYOTA CAMRY. :toast: