Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What is the Best Looking Toyota.

flexy7

m_168.jpg

2004 Toyota Alessandro Volta

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flexy7

• Phoenix999

• JappyBeast

• essex2zz

I have had sex in a car so I think that that can be called 'sex on four wheels'.... but nope it was not in a Camry :blush::rolleyes:

So flexy7.... you have the wrong reply yet again, try once more! A 3rd wrong answer and you are out of the game ;) :lol:

:P Hey listen Essex boy, we are talking about style, taste etc... B) Therefore your opinion is invalid. Just keep driving your School Run Mobile & I'll keep looking sexy in my Sexy Camry. ;)

I love it.... words such as these from a person north of Hadrians Wall :g:

No man who wears a tartan skirt can be called sexy :no::naughty: ;)

:lol: Point A- I'm a woman, Point B-I'm not Scottish, Point C- you're a.......... Incorrect has always. :P

Point A -North of the wall even some women shave, have hairy legs and have more testosterone than men :yucky: .... Point B - Did I say you are Scottish.... :nono:

Oh I love this thread.... the BBC could not write comedy such as this.... Flexy, are you Rab C Nesbitt :naughty: ;)

WOW i am speachless!! :o

tho i still think the levin is the nicest! :)

AE86 :P

Hmm, realistically, MKIV Supra. The Auris is quite nice in Sr180 spec, and for some reason I liked the original Avensis B)

Celica RA-28

40gross.jpg

I was about to say Mk2 MR2 & that there was absolutely no doubt about it, now I'm not sure though because that looks fantastic :drool:

I have had s*x in a car so I think that that can be called 's*x on four wheels'.... but nope it was not in a Camry :blush::rolleyes:

So flexy7.... you have the wrong reply yet again, try once more! A 3rd wrong answer and you are out of the game ;) :lol:

:P Hey listen Essex boy, we are talking about style, taste etc... B) Therefore your opinion is invalid. Just keep driving your School Run Mobile & I'll keep looking sexy in my Sexy Camry. ;)

I love it.... words such as these from a person north of Hadrians Wall :g:

No man who wears a tartan skirt can be called sexy :no::naughty: ;)

:lol: Point A- I'm a woman, Point B-I'm not Scottish, Point C- you're a.......... Incorrect has always. :P

Point A -North of the wall even some women shave, have hairy legs and have more testosterone than men :yucky: .... Point B - Did I say you are Scottish.... :nono:

Oh I love this thread.... the BBC could not write comedy such as this.... Flexy, are you Rab C Nesbitt :naughty: ;)

:P Did you used to have a white Capri, you seem the kinda guy who would have owned something so naf, then again I suppose your Manly 4x4 makes up for anything you may lack in certain areas. Anyway back to the point, Who agrees the CAMRY is GORGEOUS ? Little pretend sports car drivers, & drivers of School Run "Trucks" are not permitted to express an opinion as they obviously lack taste & judgement needed when it come to choosing cars. :lol:

Oh Fluxy don't disappoint us all, keep going... your humour is so unfunny it makes me laugh :lol:

Oh Fluxy don't disappoint us all, keep going... your humour is so unfunny it makes me laugh :lol:

Contradicted yourself didn't ya ! :lol: Right to keep things going I'll clarify what's what...#1-Camry, #2-?, #3-?, you get the jist, fill in the blanks. ;)

:P Did you used to have a white Capri, you seem the kinda guy who would have owned something so naf

BLASPHEMY!!!

Capris are absolutely gorgeous cars

Contradicted yourself didn't ya ! :lol:....

Oh good grief Flaxy.... :blink::help:

I have been to Scotland a few times and I know that not everyone north of the wall are aliens :alien:

Floxy.... this is the best Camry running and not that old one you have ;)

Michael_Waltrip_Toyota_Camry.jpg

I had the pleasure of seeing this car run at the Daytona 500 in February

Florida2008054.jpg

mr2 rev 3 onwards

gen 4&5 celica

supra

ae86

ae111

glanza

Ep81 starlet

Floxy.... this is the best Camry running and not that old one you have ;)

Michael_Waltrip_Toyota_Camry.jpg

I had the pleasure of seeing this car run at the Daytona 500 in February

:P Oh dear Essex Steve, I see you've gone for big & flash again, I really do think you have something lacking in your life, do you want to talk about or is it too personel. Good looking not big & flash, now give a sensible answer. :lol:

I was about to say Mk2 MR2 & that there was absolutely no doubt about it, now I'm not sure though because that looks fantastic :drool:

They are awesome looking beasts! there are loads fo fantastic examples on the aussie Toymods forum, some !Removed! fast ones too! I'd dearly love one, but most of them have rusted away in the UK, and toyota have discontinued parts and dealers have binned their stock!

I also Think Marty's Hilux in Back the the Future looked good ;) Not beautiful, but cool looking!

:lol2:

Great thread!

Ok my vote goes to...

Supra

Mr2s (all marks)

and of course...aygos :eek::rolleyes::wub:

But of course beauty is in the eye of beholder!

Most beautful car ever....Aston Martin Vanquish

SJx

:huh: This thread is ticking along nicely, thanks guys I like hearing your viewing but lets stick to Toyotas or all mayhem will ensue, But first let ME indulge, personally I think the Citroen DS is the most beautiful car ever made but wouldn't replace the Camry with one as they have a tendency to "rust a little" & cost too much for a good one (Compared to the Camry which has to be the best value Toyota available), I do have a charming DS front wings garden instalation, I'm being serious, they were bought to make an instalation & they look awesome. Anyway back to the point, #1-Camry(Esp my late 97 model, ) There are some nice variants like the Soarer, Solara, & Estate(Gracia) versions but I'm sticking to UK models. As for #2-I'm listening.... ;)

the 97-01 camry is a nice looking car, i gave my 98 3.0 a claybar and wax the other day, it looked spot on :)

I wouldnt say its the best looking toyota though, far from it, id say the supra or mk2 Mr2 could hold that title

the 97-01 camry is a nice looking car, i gave my 98 3.0 a claybar and wax the other day, it looked spot on :)

I wouldnt say its the best looking toyota though, far from it, id say the supra or mk2 Mr2 could hold that title

:D The thing I think is so attractive about a Camry (from that era 97-01) is that it has an elegant beauty, Not overblown like so many cars that followed from Toyota & many other manufacturers. It's lines are sleek, understated but undeniably beautiful, I agree beauty is in the eye of the beholder , this beholder prefers her cars not to look as though they are on steroids. Never has a car combined beauty, space & such a wonderful ride for such a bargain secondhand price, what other car let alone a Toyota can compare ? B)

the best part of the camry 3.0 is the back of it, especially the lights and their long, narrow in width shape

I really want to get some new wheels for mine though, I have the 15" teardrops, and I think for the size of the car they are too small and sit too far in the arches. they just dont look executive, like an executive car should. I really dunno what other alloys would suit the camry as you never see many about, if you have any suggestions then post pics

Got to agree with Karma Supra

1976-'78 Fastback Celica RA28

...although I also like the slightly early fastback Celica in it's 1974 RA25 guise (had 5 Slat rear lights - and thus looked even more of a 'Mustang Clone') but alas UK never got this model.

Also I really like any 70's Toyota Sedan - such as Crown and Cressida providing its had the 'Bōsōzoku' or 'Garuchan' treatment! :rolleyes:

[...]

I also Think Marty's Hilux in Back the the Future looked good ;) Not beautiful, but cool looking!

Yeah, the Hilux on Back To the Future is a good one!

742.jpg

:thumbsup:

Top Gear's Artic expedition Hi-Lux.

main.jpg

Now were cooking B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links