• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flexy7

• Phoenix999

• JappyBeast

• essex2zz

:thumbsup: My Beautiful CAMRY sailed through it's MOT today, the tester & a guy working with him commented what a BEAUTIFUL car it was, & its fantastic condition(Not bad for a £1K car !)... :yahoo::yes: Just think you guys were trying to convince me that I was mad ,faith in my impeccable taste is fully restored. Standings so far: 1)CAMRY. 2)AYGO (?)

Standings so far:

1)CAMRY.

2)AYGO (?)

:o Excllent! bout time too!!

sense is almost restored on this form!! :D

Standings so far:

1)CAMRY.

2)AYGO (?)

Almost SJ.............................but is not that "list" in the wrong order?? ;)

Standings so far:

1)CAMRY.

2)AYGO (?)

Almost SJ.............................but is not that "list" in the wrong order?? ;)

As thread starter I think my vote should count as 100 votes, does that sound fair!? So If enough of you eyesores vote I will have to concede defeat, Ya and monkeys will fly out of my b...... ;)

So that would would mean we would have to find 100 people for one vote on prob the supra, mr2 or celica (I could try the Aygo but I know thats a loosing battle)

And if We get a 100 votes for one of the above cars you will write the satement.....in big bold letterss...

"I flexy do solemly agree that my Camry is NOT the best looking Toyota and the xxxx is!!" :o

come on guys, get voting!! Flexy make a poll!!

SJx

;) Having recently purchased a 97 camry & owned & seen many toyotas I've come to the (Controversial) decision that the Camry from this era is by far the most attractive Toyota ever made! No matter which angle you view it from it looks gorgeous, right from the beautiful slim Alfaish rear lights to the elegant swooping headlights & everything inbetween. & before you lot start "NO the MR2 doesn't even come close".(Could put one of those "Toy" cars in the boot for one of my sons to play in on holiday. I think this could start some interesting opinions ,but if they don't come to the same conclusion as me then they are invalid because the Camry (Especially my 97 one) is drop dead gorgeous! Fire away........ :P

At last, someone who has the same taste as me! I have had a 96 Camry for six years now, and liked it so much that I have just bought another 2000 one, with 37k on the clock. I will post some pics when I have had chance to get some good ones. I often walk up to the car park, forgetting exactly where I parked it, and think "damn, thats a nice motor. what is it?" Then realise its mine!

Have you ever noticed how many of them are on american films, usually just in the background. They're everywhere. Also, for those who like something sporty, do a google image search for Nascar Camry's. If you dont already like em, it may just change your mind!

;) Having recently purchased a 97 camry & owned & seen many toyotas I've come to the (Controversial) decision that the Camry from this era is by far the most attractive Toyota ever made! No matter which angle you view it from it looks gorgeous, right from the beautiful slim Alfaish rear lights to the elegant swooping headlights & everything inbetween. & before you lot start "NO the MR2 doesn't even come close".(Could put one of those "Toy" cars in the boot for one of my sons to play in on holiday. I think this could start some interesting opinions ,but if they don't come to the same conclusion as me then they are invalid because the Camry (Especially my 97 one) is drop dead gorgeous! Fire away........ :P

At last, someone who has the same taste as me! I have had a 96 Camry for six years now, and liked it so much that I have just bought another 2000 one, with 37k on the clock. I will post some pics when I have had chance to get some good ones. I often walk up to the car park, forgetting exactly where I parked it, and think "damn, thats a nice motor. what is it?" Then realise its mine!

Have you ever noticed how many of them are on american films, usually just in the background. They're everywhere. Also, for those who like something sporty, do a google image search for Nascar Camry's. If you dont already like em, it may just change your mind!

B) ZIRCON, You have joined me in my quest to convert the many misguided & deluded TOC members, our two advanced minds have greater power than the unfortunate masses, we will succeed. If not then ta for your support anyway :thumbsup::yahoo: you're :toast:

;) ................................................................................

.................................................................... the most attractive Toyota ever made! ................................................................................

Mine! ;)

Batmobile.jpg

;) ................................................................................

.................................................................... the most attractive Toyota ever made! ................................................................................

Mine! ;)

Batmobile.jpg

:) Similar colour to my Camry, just not quite as good looking, nice try.. :thumbsup:

Used to hate that shape Celica but there is a yellow one round my way with Tom's bodykit on and it looks lush!!

Sorry, how rude am I?... here is the best looking Toyota!!.. :P :P

mr2JAE20052.jpg

aaah yes I see it, the mr2 roadster is lovely!! :rolleyes: shame that girly car is blocking some of it :unsure::lol:

aaah yes I see it, the mr2 roadster is lovely!! :rolleyes: shame that girly car is blocking some of it :unsure::lol:

PMSL!!

:lol:

I agree, I thought the shape of my mk4 was very classy indeed, and so did the thief who nicked it. He liked it so much I never saw it again!

But, and its a big but, I now am the proud owner of a mk5 camry, which looks great in my opinion. I think the inside looks even better though.

I agree, I thought the shape of my mk4 was very classy indeed, and so did the thief who nicked it. He liked it so much I never saw it again!

But, and its a big but, I now am the proud owner of a mk5 camry, which looks great in my opinion. I think the inside looks even better though.

:D Yes I agree the interior of the later Camrys are very classy, I'm mainly on about the exterior beauty, it's hard enough convincing anyone of that without complicating things further. I love the interior of my Camry, so many well thought out & very practical features! Not least the sun visor extensions, & various storage solutions. Heater/aircon fantastically flexible, Don't even start me on the lovely engine & transmission. I'll keep it simple, The Camry is the most beautiful car (In my opinion) both inside & out, but I'll stick with pavement appeal for now & to me it's definately No1 :toast: (UNMODIFIED UK spec Toyota) :thumbsup:

:D Yes I agree the interior of the later Camrys are very classy, I'm mainly on about the exterior beauty, it's hard enough convincing anyone of that without complicating things further. I love the interior of my Camry, so many well thought out & very practical features! Not least the sun visor extensions, & various storage solutions. Heater/aircon fantastically flexible, Don't even start me on the lovely engine & transmission. I'll keep it simple, The Camry is the most beautiful car (In my opinion) both inside & out, but I'll stick with pavement appeal for now & to me it's definately No1 :toast: (UNMODIFIED UK spec Toyota) :thumbsup:

Sorry to complicate things and go off topic even further, but you really do need to check out the interior of my car. Yours is nice, but does it have a rear console box with upper and lower levels with a quality power socket in the lower one, now that' s class B)

Sorry to complicate things and go off topic even further, but you really do need to check out the interior of my car. Yours is nice, but does it have a rear console box with upper and lower levels with a quality power socket in the lower one, now that' s class B)

:D It does have two matching child seats for the extras I am most proud of ! :yes:

The ae86 and ae82 are few of the coolest cars toyota ever made

B) AYESORE owners have gone very quiet, have they maybe seen the error of their ways!? HANDS OFF I'm not selling mine... :P

flexy 7 are you being serious m8? a camry? look at it!!!!!!!!

92camry.jpg

SORT your head out. :ffs:

You've brought camry owners out of the wood work!