Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Will Any Other Car Turbos Fit A 1998 Paseo

m.a.d

im looking to turbo charge my 1998 paseo but i dont want to spend 5gs on a new on can i manufature a manifold and us a turbo from a eclips or supra i was just wondering can it be done....?????,thanks

wouldn't it be just as easy to get one off the starlet? if not, you can make a flange and custom do your exhaust to make it work with the stock manifold if you want

4EFTE conversion from the Starlet Turbo would be tons easier but I think Oli_Paseo has something in the pipeline regarding a turboed 5EFE but doubt he's ready to spill before his feature!

thanks guys for the info i live in toronto canada what year and make would i be looking for to get a starlet turbo engine and would the turbo and all the piping be able to fit in the engine bay.i was thinking of moving the Battery if i found a turbo from a starlet..do they even have them here and are they easy to find..please help i need to power up my paseo..its to slow and i want to smoke them civics away..any other easy ideas for power other then spending 5gs on a turbo..thanks for the help guys talk to you later please help!!!any ideas would be great

you can get a 4efte swap for under 5g's (is that USD or CAD?)

Back Yard Productions or ELportotypes in the states shouldbeable to help there..

ill find the details tomorrow for you.

J

alright guys, i'm kinda new to this forum but with some good info for your paseo 5e engine. actually, i would personally recomend to go for the first generation paseo 5e, the 4e-fte turbo kit should bolt right on with out any mods. and a 5grand swap well thats a little to much, i got mine with everything i need for about3 to 3.5. ecu, tranny, wire harness, block, head, ct-9 turbo kit strait from japan. check out this site and youl be happy to see wut youl find, after all its not easy finding parts for our cars. oh yeah i drive a 92 tercel.

My Webpage

i sell whole turbo kits, and shipping to ur door for $1500USD

kit includes as below

1 turbo manifold

2 ct9 turbo

3 turbo airfilter

4 intercooler

5 intercooler pipes

6 blow of vale

7 boost controoler

8 4efte ecu computer

9 wire harness

10 dump pipe

11. EMS express with on line tracking air mail

everything for $1500USD

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links