Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

One Less Toyota Celica...

gordypix

Grrrrr :ffs: I am ashamed to say but some women drivers are idiots and should not be allowed any where near a car....apart from a select few. ;)

How hard can it be to select the right gear ...(I know I drive an Auto BUT I still know the difference between Drive and Reverse gear.)

That poor, poor Celi :( and poor person that owned it.

Now If she had been in the Celica instead of the cr@p she was in, the reversing beeps would have reminded her she was in the reverse gear which is the one she wanted in the first place.

Just read that the Lexus was AUTOMATIC :rolleyes: ....she has no hope in this world....she might fair better in the next!

Sad news about the celi :(

but good news Gordy is back :yahoo:

Hope your ok stranger :D

LOL - you just beat me to this Gordy, i was about to post this same topic this morning before i went to work!

How gutted would you be :( , that looked like a real tidy celica too. No wonder the owner was in "no mood to give an interview" im surprised the lexus driver is still breathing.

Id be up for GBH if someone did that to my Corolla :ffs:

OK.. is it me... or does the article not mention whether the driver of the SUV was male or female... or what age they were??

While I will admit the likelihood of it being a woman (stereotypical urban 4x4 style kiddie wagon)... thats still jumping to conclusions...

I mean, selecting the wrong gear and nudging another car you could almost understand... selecting the wrong gear and landing on top of two???? OMG! :P

The article has been changed since I first read it as it mentioned a woman driver and what happened in the earlier version :blink:

I keep on threatening to park the Hilux on my other half's car (MR2) lol

Welcome back Gordy ;)

OK.. is it me... or does the article not mention whether the driver of the SUV was male or female... or what age they were??

While I will admit the likelihood of it being a woman (stereotypical urban 4x4 style kiddie wagon)... thats still jumping to conclusions...

I mean, selecting the wrong gear and nudging another car you could almost understand... selecting the wrong gear and landing on top of two???? OMG! :P

I saw it on the local news this morning, it was a woman. Luckily for her she wasnt named, shamed or shown on tv!

But your right JustJJ, she must have been absolutely nailing it to get right up over the Celica. A damn good impact would still only end up as a shunt at the end of the day. How she managed to get right over both of them is beyond me.... From a standing start no less!! :D lol

Where do they get their prices from??

£30k Lexus - brand new it was yes, but it's at least 5 years old now and probably worth somewhere around £10k.

And the Boxster was probably well under £45k new, and is at least 4 years old now.

Might give them a bell when I'm looking to sell my car - should get at least £20k for it!

What is a "Lexus Jeep"????????

£30k Lexus - brand new it was yes, but it's at least 5 years old now and probably worth somewhere around £10k.

More like 5k now, rising fuel and car tax has killed the value of RX300's :ffs: :ffs:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links