Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Japanese Emblem

GreyRacer

With thanks to Parts King.

322738300.jpg

322736241.jpg

Looks hawt!

Did yah put one on the back too??

No.

I want people to wonder what's coming up fast behind them then to see it's a Toyota that's blown them away.

Looks nice & different i do the same too if i got a Auris but...............u sure thats a Blade & not a JDM Auris badge(or is it called something elsse other than Blade?) :unsure: ? a 'Toyota Blade' got different front & back looks to a Auris ? as my family went to japan not long ago & been in a Toyota Blade & taken a pic of one & the front Badge on a Blade looks different too? didnt know parts king can order JDM items, i might wanna customise my Corolla a bit if he does

its actually not the blade emblem.. search youtube or something

but its still cool

ive one on the back too cos i want ppl to think wtf is that!!

• 4 months later...

Hi Greyracer, i got the NETZ Badge from Japan but wont fit. Its the right size but i just got the chrome Badge. Did you get the base as well which sits in the grille? I may have to buy that too then.. Also how do you remove the grille please.

Cheers, John

post-65884-1227334531_thumb.jpg

Hi Greyracer, i got the NETZ badge from Japan but wont fit. Its the right size but i just got the chrome badge. Did you get the base as well which sits in the grille? I may have to buy that too then.. Also how do you remove the grille please.

Cheers, John

When I bought mine from 'Parts King' on this forum it came complete. The chrome joined onto the base.

You do not have to remove the grille as the whole emblem just pops out.

OK thanks for that, Parts King has helped me out before so will contact him about the base if i cant get it here.. Cheers guys

Whats the crack with fitting? Is it nice and simple? Whats the cost?

Ta

many thanks but the link doesn't work for me :wacko:

Try this then

Quote from Parts-King

Two badges delivered is £42.86, you need to remove the pins of one Badge to fit on the rear, there is a thread running here

Unquote.

Emblems

Try this then

Quote from Parts-King

Two badges delivered is £42.86, you need to remove the pins of one badge to fit on the rear, there is a thread running here

Unquote.

Emblems

OK thanks again for that info, my part number was different too i noticed. Try to get the base for it again and if not i'll have to order another one from PartsKing..

The Badge changing is a cool mod, but to me this new Badge itself doesn't look

as nice as Toyota's original one. The middle section is too thick and it looks strange,

not so nicely designed logo I think!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links