Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Compressor For Sale

skipper215

Hi guys, selling my compressor.

Wanted to see if anyone on here is interested first.

It's grey cloth interior, got a custom exhaust (cost £600) and a powertec sl1 induction 14,300 miles

£11,000

wana swap with my cts lol if i had the extra cash i would sell mine and take that off ya, i want supercharged power

So what's your reason for selling?

First you miss our meet 'cos you get up late and now you're selling it!!! lol.

No can do mate, getting an astra vxr nuremburg edition.

Tried trading mine in, cheeky barstewards offered me £7,500 for mine

No can do mate, getting an astra vxr nuremburg edition.

Tried trading mine in, cheeky barstewards offered me £7,500 for mine

I appreciate yours is a CTS-C; I traded my CTS '55, 19.7K Miles in 3 weeks ago and got £7,200. Many dealers dont know what it is; so base it on a normal CTS.

Steve

True that i reckon longer term they will hold price as there are only 250 demand will become higher later, when the market for hot hatches dies down a bit in the simple facts of which is faster etc they will come back and hold price better then a t sport. More collectors would want them and due to them being run and put on the road so very less with low mileages people will find them more appealing.

But yea alot of people d ont know the difference and the trader will never give you the right ammount.

I reckon itll be hard trying to get a sale for it i would love to buy one i would buy it off you, but i wont get insured ! funny how it is recognised as

Toyota Corolla VVTL-I TTE Compressor on insurance forms to boost my insurance! and regardless no one else can tell the difference or even recall what one is!

where as when i explain the goods of the car to someone no one knows of its existence!

Well if anyone wants it let me know putting it in autotrader this weekend.

may possibly accept part-ex plus cash for some sort of people carrier (kiddy on the way)

skipper215 do you still have the stock compressor exhaust system for sale ? :blush:

any chance you've got a picture of your custom exhaust, and a video so can hear would be great, lookin to get new exhaust for my compressor

any chance you've got a picture of your custom exhaust, and a video so can hear would be great, lookin to get new exhaust for my compressor

Will try and sort it this week. The missus has gone working a night shift and taken it.

On the plus side i'm left with an astra vxr nurburgring edition!! :D

very nice ! whats the comparison between the two ? or isnt they one lol

The astra wipes the floor with it in every department, apart from the fact that there is no temperature dial, climate control or anywhere to put your drink.

It handles loads better, looks better, the torque it produces takes your breath away. and it's got full leather recaro seats in it.

p.s. and its more economical!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The astra wipes the floor with it in every department, apart from the fact that there is no temperature dial, climate control or anywhere to put your drink.

It handles loads better, looks better, the torque it produces takes your breath away. and it's got full leather recaro seats in it.

handles better??? u sure about that? iv heard alot different..

handles better??? u sure about that? iv heard alot different..

sorry forgot it was the nuremburg edition.. must have been upgraded from the normal vxr.

my bad

The back end is a wee bit twitchy, prone to stepping out. but for £770 (fitted) i get a rear anti roll bar, which i've been told makes a HUGE difference.

And also at the press of a button i'll have 285-290 bhp under my right foot and be pulling over 350nm of torque. and then when i've finished playing, just push the button to revert to standard!!!

But first i have to sell this compressor (wifes rules!!!!!!!!!)

• 3 weeks later...
getting an astra vxr nuremburg edition.

Is that the rally version ;)

No, its just a limited edition (835 made). its white with full leather recaros which have a motiff of the nurburgring in them, carbon fibre trim, checker decals (sounds bad but looks ace) oh yeah and 255bhp/320nm of torque and a loud as <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?> remus exhaust.

love to buy it but lack of funds :(

you seem really set on this astra - while its not something id buy i hope it goes well for you ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links