Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Occupation Of Toc Members

kangzy

Senior Project Manager in Computer Aided Facilities Management software....

This one is obviously a joke! :lol:

I assure you it's not....

CAFM or in it's full name above, is a very big business... The company I work for is the leader in this area in the UK and I have been involved in some very large projects...You may have heard of Heathrow T5 or the Bull Ring in Birmingham...Most house builders in the UK use Autodesk software (AutoCAD) provided by us.

I work in the Facilities Management business and have been involved with Space planning, design and development for many years. I Work with operating systems like Oracle, MSSQL and am a qualified MSSQL DBA. Newer technology now is seeing us using the Web to publish the clients data and drawings so all their users, contractors any where in the world can access the data in real time. :D :D :D :D

I've just been destroyed :( The name sounded long and fancy that's what made me think; coupled with the fact that people tend to approach jobs threads in a semi joking manner. I find it odd that this message board doesn't have an "embarressed" smiley :D

You should be embarressed, suggesting a London fireman of 26 years would be seeking sympathy. You have not got a clue have you. Just may be a burning ceiling fell on him, injured him and now he can't be a fireman anymore. Perhaps he was saving someone. Have you thought about that. ?? and no I don't know Steve and I am not a fireman and I don't know if he was injured at work but I do know that people who put there lives at risk for others DONT look for sympathy.............

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kev Mc

• Mr KE70

• Phoenix999

• Flynn2

I was just setting myself up for that as a laugh okay? Fireman are some of the bravest and admirable people.

I was just setting myself up for that as a laugh okay? Fireman are some of the bravest and admirable people.

No its not OK, Your not funny and if you were setting yourself up for a laugh your twisted. Seeing a fireman when you are scared sh*tless and you think your gonna die will be the best thing you will ever see. Don't try and take a pop and someone who has spent years putting other people first...........

Geeeeeeeeeee ....... WTF PEOPLE!!!!!!!

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!

:ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

Some people today .....

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!

Some people today .....

I'm pretty sure DaveSR is a Peace Keeper for the UN :)

I honestly don't have a clue what my job title is but I am an Application dveeloper and all round techie bloke primarily on a Global Treasury System working for the largest re-Insurance company in the world.

My mate is a senior implementation consultant - he makes up cat5 cables and plugs them into the right holes!

GCSEs, A levels, Honours degree. My currrent job allows me to play with lots of music studio equipment at our local HE/FE college and get paid for it!

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!

Some people today .....

I'm pretty sure DaveSR is a Peace Keeper for the UN :)

Yep ..... getting bored looking for WMDs so thought I would see if TOC has any.

Got my eye on a few peeps on here - DA!

lol

eh???? you have your eye on our DA :P or you are keeping an eye on peeps and just letting DA know about it?

Or have I been eating way to much cheese today and really lost the while plot? :lol:

I work on the railway, where we like to give jobs stupidly complicated names.

Thankfully my job doesn't have one, but if it did it would be Traction Operating Speed Sensitive Environment Recoverer...

I prefer Train Driver :lol:

Oh dear ......

Waits for Em to see this and post abusive comments aimed at me lol

What have I done - oh and too much cheese Calisto :D

Huge Guns - I'm affraid I can't comment!

My mate is a senior implementation consultant - he makes up cat5 cables and plugs them into the right holes!
GCSEs, A levels, Honours degree. My currrent job allows me to play with lots of music studio equipment at our local HE/FE college and get paid for it!

mmmm.... a hole plugger and a knob twiddler.... nice jobs ;) :lol:

Im working as an Airline Supervisor for a 5 star Airline!!! :D

Manchester Airport ....

Emirates, Singapore Airlines or Qatar then? lol

I work as a Passenger Service Agent at Manchester Airport for Airbase Flight Support. where every day is like an episode of airline lol. Used to work for Currys for 6 years as a Customer Service Agent cant say it was the best 6 years of my life. kind of a waste really lol

Not sure about WMDs but DA has a huge set of guns

Nahh they really are weapons of mass destruction.... ask all my exes! :lol: :lol:

Im working as an Airline Supervisor for a 5 star Airline!!! :D

Manchester Airport ....

Emirates, Singapore Airlines or Qatar then? lol

I work as a Passenger Service Agent at Manchester Airport for Airbase Flight Support. where every day is like an episode of airline lol. Used to work for Currys for 6 years as a Customer Service Agent cant say it was the best 6 years of my life. kind of a waste really lol

Qatar !!!

Drama everyday !!! Tell me about it !!! LOL !!!

Been in the Airport now 12 years ..... :D

haha u must be mad. u should know my supervisor pretty well as she used to work on qatar check in. we were over there today

haha u must be mad. u should know my supervisor pretty well as she used to work on qatar check in. we were over there today

Whos that then ??? LOL !!

jo n, best not put her full name lol

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

J** A****N ????????

LOL LOL LOL !!!

She was nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I work for COMET. im a IT Refurb Technician. Basically fault finding, fixing and restore laptops, PC's and other computer parts to sell them again.

:2guns::yahoo:

Not sure about WMDs but DA has a huge set of guns

Nahh they really are weapons of mass destruction.... ask all my exes! :lol: :lol:

They're weapons of mass distraction, I can guarantee that

Qatar !!!

Drama everyday !!! Tell me about it !!! LOL !!!

Been in the Airport now 12 years ..... :D

I flew to Singapore via Qatar & back not long ago with Qatar, it's no word of a lie to say I was extremely impressed with the whole experience

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links