Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anybody Hungry?

GIDDLEPIN

As the sun has showed its face for the first time in half a century the BBQ urge has overwhelmed me :yes:

So we are having.........

Mushrooms smeared with garlic & herbs wrapped in foil and done till they are nice and tender.

Sweetcorn, wrapped in foil again with a little butter...untill they are ready to eat then butter is used in copious ammounts.

Trout with herbs turned gradually till cooked

Sirloin steak with olive oil and herbs cooked medium rare so the juices flow out

to keep us going there is the garlic bread, oozing with garlic & herbs

All this will be washed down with a bottle of chilled rose...........

Then to finish off, a nice strawberry cheesecake cup :drool:

Gotta go I need to get cooking :thumbsup:

As the sun has showed its face for the first time in half a century the BBQ urge has overwhelmed me :yes:

Mushrooms smeared with garlic & herbs wrapped in foil and done till they are nice and tender.

Sweetcorn, wrapped in foil again with a little butter...untill they are ready to eat then butter is used in copious ammounts.

Sirloin steak with olive oil and herbs cooked medium rare so the juices flow out

I don't care if you are Fxxxing management :lol: You are :ban::bann::banned:

They have just told me that I am diabetic :censor: :ffs: After being Glucose intolerant for years.

I can't eat the things I like (see list above) Do my steak with the blood running out of it, please! I can't even eat fruit & salad without sending the twice daily results up :angry:

Don't worry ,Les, not your fault, I am just drooling :drool:

I hope you enjoy your barbie & that the Sun lasts. It is peeing down from a rooftop high sky, all day here

Great not only am I stuck at work indoors with no windows I am now hungry to..thanks :P

Mushrooms - YUK

Sweetcorn - YUM

Trout - YUK

Sirloin steak - YUM (fillets better tho mate)

garlic bread - YUM (add some cheese and ur onto a winner there)

rose - YUM

strawberry cheesecake - YUM

:lol:

burp............sorry thats the garlic!

hic.............sorry thats the wine!

Thanks Les for the surprise tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now........................GET WASHING UP....................... :rolleyes:

burp............sorry thats the garlic!

hic.............sorry thats the wine!

Thanks Les for the surprise tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now........................GET WASHING UP....................... :rolleyes:

Errr, Did you not read Raistlin's Joke?

Why do women have smaller feet than men ?

So they can stand closer to the kitchen sink ! :rolleyes: (runs for cover ) :lol:

Ok I so need to do those Mushrooms - did you just put garlic cloves and dried herbs over them or something?

Do share your tips please ;)

ohhhh I am so hungry now.....although had a steak in a lovely restaurant in the sunny sun out on the patio yesterday.

Thanks... I'm not sat at work... Starving!!!!! :lol:

Ok I so need to do those Mushrooms - did you just put garlic cloves and dried herbs over them or something?

Do share your tips please ;)

I put a little bit of marg in each cup n added a teaspoonful of olive oil with chopped garlic, chives, parsley, chile(?sp) added in it n then wrapped each individually in foil......few!!!! :chef:

:P I ve just had a nice Eddie Rocket hamburger with garlic fries ;-)))) Fast food? yeah , but sometimes everybody does ;-)))

Mushrooms smeared withgarlic & herbs wrapped in foil and done till they are nice and tender.

Did you guys wash that down with some mints? :P :D

Seriously though i hate garlic and mushrooms and cheesecake, so ya didnt make me hungry :P , im quite a cheap date though - as the only thing i would have eaten would be the sweetcorn :P

That isn't B.B.Q. food :angry: Are you on a diet or what? :P Real men eat:

• Quarter pounders
  • Sausages
  • Steak

I know for sure I would be dead after eating all that though lol. So maybe the healthy option is better, although I don't like fish so count me out for that one. This is rather awkward I know, insulting your B.B.Q. on your B.B.Q. thread and all, but, you know, I just had to do it ;) The icon for this post is a heart because it is the closest thing I can find to meat. Well it is meat but not typical B.B.Q. meat. Also after eating all that meat my heart would have lots of clear fat running through it :!Removed!:

I don't care if you are Fxxxing management :lol: You are :ban::bann::banned:

They have just told me that I am diabetic :censor: :ffs: After being Glucose intolerant for years.

I can't eat the things I like (see list above) Do my steak with the blood running out of it, please! I can't even eat fruit & salad without sending the twice daily results up :angry:

Don't worry ,Les, not your fault, I am just drooling :drool:

I hope you enjoy your barbie & that the Sun lasts. It is peeing down from a rooftop high sky, all day here

most of that looks ok for a diabetic, except the cheesecake of course, not too much sugar in it all

are you type 1 or type 2?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links