Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where Can I Get Spoiler, Alloys Etc. From A Celica Gt

paulmurray33

Hi all

Anyone know where the alloys / spoiler etc. from a GT can be purchased? Ive a standard 140 vvti and wouldnt mind making it look like a GT without forking out the £15k price for a GT!! Anyone any ideas?

Thanks

Paul

The GT spoiler is 10% the price of a car........No joking!

I can do you a set of T Sport 17" wheels AND tyres for £559 delivered

Kingo :thumbsup:

Hi all

Anyone know where the alloys / spoiler etc. from a GT can be purchased? Ive a standard 140 vvti and wouldnt mind making it look like a GT without forking out the £15k price for a GT!! Anyone any ideas?

Thanks

Paul

Whatever you do, DO NOT buy a replica piece of junk GT Spoiler off eBay...!

Hi all

Thanks

Paul

Why not?, I'm not a fan of the TRD/GT Spoiler myself, but £150 is a bit different to £1500.

I can't match Kingo's price on the TS alloys and Tyres, the best I can do is £700 collected for a set of GT alloys (Fondmetal Tech5) with Bridgestone RE050A (but they are much more sought after).

Hi all

Thanks

Paul

Why not?, I'm not a fan of the TRD/GT Spoiler myself, but £150 is a bit different to £1500.

:lol: You get what you pay for...! You can get a Genuine TRD (the GT) spoiler for a lot less than £1500. They used to retail for a lil' over £500 I think.!

Dont get the GT spoiler, its horrendous looking IMO :o :o

Makes the car look really heavy as well IMO

Dont get the GT spoiler, its horrendous looking IMO :o :o

Makes the car look really heavy as well IMO

I always wondered about the weight on the GT spoilers - does it differ much from a standar spoiler for example?