Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Every Generation 5 Owner Needs

pedro7680

looking at the registration on this it looks uk.

if your the owner of this, please let us all know where the hell that spoiler came from, as that exactly what ive been looking for!!!

thanks

Pete

post-37-1072880523.jpg

i got an imported active sport, but apparently its a gtr???

fair enough...

my only reservation is that if someone pulls up with you at the lights in a real GT4... you are going to be soo embarrsed when you become a dot in his rear view mirror...

this is just my own opinion and everyone to their own.. I just dont like cars kitted up to look faster than what they are...

fair point mate!,

i know exactly what you mean, the old look a like crazy!,

but then again whats wrong with having a motor that looks Sh@t hot, that has a not bad engine in it!.

go for looks rather than performance,

but then again performance or looks?

could start a debate here!

I just dont like cars kitted up to look faster than what they are...

Fizz you really do talk my language :lol:

I pulled up next to what i thought was a GT4 the other day, turned out to be a 1.8 ST Gen6 :lol: He looked pale faced so much that i thought he was going to be sick. I guess it hit him at that moment just what a fake he was being next to the real deal :thumbsup:

I'd say for me performance is everything. I mean whats the point in baking a cake that looks nice and tastes like ****. :lol:

Luckly there are very few performance cars that look munty. Apart from the 300zx but we wont go into that. :lol:

Supra, Celica, MR2, Skyline, Lancer...all very nice looking cars.

fair point mate!,

i know exactly what you mean, the old look a like crazy!,

but then again whats wrong with having a motor that looks Sh@t hot, that has a not bad engine in it!.

go for looks rather than performance,

yup.. i can see the debate you have started...note i said 'you'! :P

I understand if you want to modify your car to look different.. but i wouldn't want to make my car look like another make or model of car...(i.e GT4 bonnet) Thats there for a purpose for the 3SGTE engine which needs all that cooling....

i never expected to get slated!,

i only just started to see what potential their is for my "standard" car.

and the big spolier actually appealed to me for looks rather than trying to look like a gt4,

i guess yous have helped make my mind up!, ill just sort the performance first!. :wacko::wacko:

i never expected to get slated!,

i only just started to see what potential their is for my "standard" car.

and the big spolier actually appealed to me for looks rather than trying to look like a gt4,

i guess yous have helped make my mind up!, ill just sort the performance first!. :wacko::wacko:

:huh:

Sorry man.. i aint slatin you... i was just expressing my own thoughts on the subject.. it is one fine spoiler... and suits the Celica down to the ground...

I did not want to cause offence.. Im sorry if i have done.. :unsure:

IMHO there is nothing wrong with concentrating on a cars looks...

My IS is plenty fast enough for what i use it for, and if i had the cash, i would concentrate on modding the looks over the engine...

After all, if you spend that much on the looks, you will have to drive slow so everyone can see ;)

My IS is plenty fast enough for what i use it for, and if i had the cash, i would concentrate on modding the looks over the engine...

After all, if you spend that much on the looks, you will have to drive slow so everyone can see ;)

i should add your sig to mine.... :thumbsup:

better to be a wolf in dogs clothing than a dog in wolf's clothing... i think that's all that needs to be said about modding a car to look faster than what it is..what's the point?!

it's so max power that i'm close to detesting it. :lol:

Thankyou!! - was feeling a bit slated myself until I got to that one. Will afford an engine transplant one day though!

er... I think that spoiler looks dreadful... :o

as mentioned earlier, it might as well have been stolen from an evo6 :blink:

goes completely against the curvaceous lines of the gen5, the spoiler works on an evo because it is an angular shape. :arrgg-matey:

I would shake my head if I saw that drive past me :wacko:

and quite agreed, it would have to be a GT4 to even consider assaulting your gen5 with that awful spoiler :!Removed!:

I think that whole kit is completely ****.

I hate cars that are made to make silly little pikey girls moist with stupid **** wings that do nothing cos they think wings make a fast car.

I hate discontinuous styling - what do i mean? Curvy celica, so stick a flat/squared off splitter on the front = horrendous!

I hate half ubikd styling attempts. Big wing, big splitter , nothing down the sides to balance it out!

I hate ridiculous attempts to make rally legend cars look like 1/4 mile "street racers".

In the US they use the term ricers to describe poorly executed body work, chromed tail pipe add-ons, stupid big alloy wings etc on honda's etc as part of this street racing crap. In the UK i think our ricers are things like this. gtr isnt a bad celica, corsa gsi isnt a bad car, saxo isnt a bad first car, but stick crap like that on them, they just look stupid.

I think that whole kit is completely ****.

I hate cars that are made to make silly little pikey girls moist with stupid **** wings that do nothing cos they think wings make a fast car.

I hate discontinuous styling - what do i mean? Curvy celica, so stick a flat/squared off splitter on the front = horrendous!

I hate half ubikd styling attempts. Big wing, big splitter , nothing down the sides to balance it out!

I hate ridiculous attempts to make rally legend cars look like 1/4 mile "street racers".

In the US they use the term ricers to describe poorly executed body work, chromed tail pipe add-ons, stupid big alloy wings etc on honda's etc as part of this street racing crap. In the UK i think our ricers are things like this. gtr isnt a bad celica, corsa gsi isnt a bad car, saxo isnt a bad first car, but stick crap like that on them, they just look stupid.

ohh come on mate...

dont hold back.. you can speak your mind if you really want to... :P

emicen is right though, to stick a square/flat body kit on a car which is predominantly curvy... you'd have to be one of two things;

A. tasteless :yes:

B. crazy :wacko:

there is nothing wrong with the stock spoiler on the gen5 as it is.. :(

then again some people may have clued onto the fact that I detest big body kits and prefer subtle attempts at styling. :bye:

A good condition gen5, in black, perhaps with some nice alloys... (and a small back box if u like the noise i suppose :rolleyes: ) is all u need to make a gen5 look great!

its looks are classic, so I say; why change them :huh:

A good condition gen5, in black, perhaps with some nice alloys... (and a small back box if u like the noise i suppose :rolleyes: ) is all u need to make a gen5 look great!

its looks are classic, so I say; why change them :huh:

to make it look unique to all the other 5th gens runnin about... :P

makes no odds to me fizz :)

i actually can't remember the last time I saw a gen5 celica around here!

anyway, each to their own (attention seekers :P)

:lol:

i might have already bought my gen5 if my employers weren't ****** about with contracts :angry: