Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Diamond Clear Front Indicators

russell

Before xmas everybody was selling the diamond clear front indicators, Now no one seems to have any.

Even DC dezigns seem to be having trouble getting any.

Anybody know anywhere???

I want some :crybaby::help:

Russ

m8, sell em to me.

I'll buy em if they're decent priced (considering u can get them for about £80 from fensport).

wasn't gonna get some til l8r but if u make me a good deal.... ;)

cheers fella,

-Z

I have to agree with Jimlad on this one the Crystal Clear ones look really horrible in comparison to the Rev4+ Toyota corners. The Crystal Clear ones are also designed for the U.S market and need some re-working for fitting and some modding to hold the amber bulbs.

Spend about £10 more and get the authentic Toyota ones :thumbsup:

Are these toyota ones the kind that will fit on an import with the orange toblerone things???

If so, anyone got a part number or help!??!!

Titto

they are the front corners mate.. not the side repeaters.

I myself are still looking for clear versions of the orange toblerones.

I saw a mate from another forum last weekend. He has fitted a flat, clear version of the toblerone side repeaters found on Imports. I will contact him and get more info, pics and details for you guys.

Its strange that the imports have the toblerones and the UK models have the little side repeaters nearer the door :unsure:

I think it's a UK thing .. the !Removed! were happy with them, in the UK they are illegal .. I think by rev4/5 (whichever) Toyota decided to add the UK type ones to make it easier to flog the last few made.

Also the Jap rear lights are illegal .. there are two plastic inserts in the lense of the inside two lights to make the fogs the required 10cm away from the brakes .. but most MOT stations are not fussed (as the usual jap setup is 9cm) ..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links