Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anybody Got Pics Of Alloys They Put On Their Auris?

OzzyMc

Looking for Auris alloys pref 17". Cant seem to get the 5 spoke alloys that are on the SR 180 as spares from Toyota or non genuine.Tried Toyota Irl but they said not available.If you have pictures can you please post them and if you have the details as to where you can get them.

It is very hard to imagine alloys looking at a brochure.

Thanks

Please post pics of Auris Alloy[

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OzzyMc

• xpyyy

• ujamil

• Toscane

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking for Auris alloys pref 17". Cant seem to get the 5 spoke alloys that are on the SR 180 as spares from Toyota or non genuine.Tried Toyota Irl but they said not available.If you have pictures can you please post them and if you have the details as to where you can get them.

It is very hard to imagine alloys looking at a brochure.

Thanks

Are you talking about the 'pitlane' alloys that are on the sr180?

If so your toyota dealer should be able to sell you some

No its not the pitlane alloys its the 5 spoke alloys that are on the advert on the UK tv. Toyota Irl Do not sell them as a SR 180 is not available here.

So decided if anybody has pics of any make of alloys that they have on their Auris and where they can be purchased it would be appreciated

Yes thats the ones!!!!!

They are the standard fit alloys to the T180/SR180 in the UK. Do you guys over the water not have the T/SR180???

Drop Parts-King a message, he is a parts manager for toyota dealership so he might be able to help you out.

No they dont do an SR 180 here.Last week they only introduced the 2.0 D4D version,up until that it was only the 1.4 D4D and not available in the same spec as you can get because the tax was too high,we were taxed on engine size and spec. But now it is based on CO2 emissions so the road tax has dropped from 610 to 290 and the government on the road tax dropped from 8058 to 4681 so a few might buy them.

I had resorted to buying non genuine as i was told they are not available. Plus i work for toyota. they had told me the pit lane were 1200 plus tyres.

I will give them a shout

No they dont do an SR 180 here.Last week they only introduced the 2.0 D4D version,up until that it was only the 1.4 D4D and not available in the same spec as you can get because the tax was too high,we were taxed on engine size and spec. But now it is based on CO2 emissions so the road tax has dropped from 610 to 290 and the government on the road tax dropped from 8058 to 4681 so a few might buy them.

I had resorted to buying non genuine as i was told they are not available. Plus i work for toyota. they had told me the pit lane were 1200 plus tyres.

I will give them a shout

Not related to the topic but we also have the same problem in Turkey, that's why we only have 1.4 D-4D engine. 2.0 D-4D or bigger ones will have enormous tax fees, so I guess Toyota thinks that because of that, it won't be a seller. Although they are wrong, I can show them hundreds of people who'll jump on those SR 180 if it was sold in here, first one would be myself. :)

It doesn't make any sense to tax the engines according to their size and spec, after all, it's all about the CO2 emissions, then why the heck do they base it on the size...

Just a little rant, excuse my off-topic post.

OzzyMc

Got a 17" on my Auris now (in a month will be 18")

So check the picture (it's lowered -40mm)

1jrvwk.jpg

Looks well!! We cant get that colour here

With 40mm is it not uncomfortable???

What make are those wheels??

It's 8T8 Colour - Cedar blue.. 40mm is ok for Auris!

Wheels are made in Russia in Stupino Plant. AGForged - now some whells will be done for Export (ex. in Polska Respublic) They are forged, much harder then ordinary allow wheels and have a rather low weight - about 7kg for 17x7J or 7.8-7.5 kilos for 8x18 (now i've ordered 18 instead of 17" but wthout red stripe)

My point of view - Auris need 18" and lowering to make it look better!

Cheers!

Just after looking at the new brochure we do that colour now but have not sold any. I thought it was Cosmic Blue 8T1 ver similiar.

You are right it is the wheels that make the car. Thats why i was looking for as many pics as i could get of wheels.

The car is for the missus but the alloys that come on our Auris does not fisish them off

alexC's Auris with HR-30 and 18" TSW

Dunno why dindn't post them here himself

auris04mo6.jpg

Are they 18"??

Is there a site where people post photos of their Custom Auris?

Its nice to see what can be done in the flesh than on a brochure

Whats on the front bumper at the light?

Wheels are made in Russia in Stupino Plant. AGForged - now some whells will be done for Export (ex. in Polska Respublic) They are forged, much harder then ordinary allow wheels and have a rather low weight - about 7kg for 17x7J or 7.8-7.5 kilos for 8x18 (now i've ordered 18 instead of 17" but wthout red stripe)

Cheers!

"My point of view - Auris need 18" and lowering to make it look better!"

I completely agree with you! We have huge wheel arches and the car also a little chunky so 16" wheels look tiny.

Also those wheels are super light! 7.5 kilos for 18" is awesome! :o TTEs 18" Pitlane wheels are 11 kilos and 16" are 9 kilos! Does that plant has any website link brother, for the wheels? I searched the internet but couldn't find any.

Cheers!

"My point of view - Auris need 18" and lowering to make it look better!"

I completely agree with you! We have huge wheel arches and the car also a little chunky so 16" wheels look tiny.

Also those wheels are super light! 7.5 kilos for 18" is awesome! :o TTEs 18" Pitlane wheels are 11 kilos and 16" are 9 kilos! Does that plant has any website link brother, for the wheels? I searched the internet but couldn't find any.

www.agforged.ru (only in Russian)

http://agforged.ru/index.php?id=336 - gallery of Other Makes

OzzyMc

alex-C posted that photos on Russia Auris club website... here he's also registered (try to search and pm him)

These wheels i had on my Auris , i have put them on my VERSO now its 18"

auristmsqx2.th.jpg

afbeelding014rx5.th.jpg

These wheels i had on my Auris , i have put them on my VERSO now its 18"

auristmsqx2.th.jpg

afbeelding014rx5.th.jpg

Have to say the wheels look claas.They really stand out

Did you lower the car???

Just after taking a pic of a set of alloys OROBICA 225/45/17 on a car in the garage..(not mine)

What do you think?

Fits well! Style like WRC cars :)

Brock BRC-12 16"

sl740233resizebl9.jpg

Just after taking a pic of a set of alloys OROBICA 225/45/17 on a car in the garage..(not mine)

What do you think?

Fits well! Style like WRC cars :)

Good luck with CLEANING of these wheels :unsure: