Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anybody Got Pics Of Alloys They Put On Their Auris?

OzzyMc

Looking good, more subtle than the previous ones which were screaming "I'm here! Look at me!", and these new 18" are better in my opinion! How is the ride, too rough? Are you using 225/40 now?

Also what happened to the stripes man? :huh:

Yeap, also like the calm style ))) That's why i've ordered paintwork of the wheels without the red stripe..

Now 225/40 18 - Eagle F1 Asymetric - like them much more then Yokohama ADVAN Sport V103.

Today i'm going to the Sprint-race - will look what the change gave me on the track.

No more stripes - will paint the front bumper in TRD stylish (Black garnish) - and will finish with Out-look )

• 1 month later...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OzzyMc

• xpyyy

• ujamil

• Toscane

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finally, 18" on my Auris

Got them installed yesterday, here are some photos..

They black matt.. Now Car seems ordinary... dunno yet like them more or less then 17" with red stripe, but car handling much more better. They are forged ~8kilos per rim. and tyre ~10kilos it's fine :)

11aeow9.jpg

10mps20.jpg

2uh9vmb.jpg

8J+40 offset - supa looks after 7J+45 )))

33ufyax.jpg

During the trip to the Black Sea! )

1zykc4y.jpg

What do you think, mates?

Hey dudeeeee!!! Your car is very nice. Perfect. That is very good style, i licked it very much. İ have auris too 1.6 and i also instaled 18 rims. But i cant find lowering springs for it. Buy the way how much did you payed for that rims and tyres

post-66935-1223031407_thumb.jpg

This are 18 rims on my auris but whithout lowering springs :( . İ finde out that 18 are better than 17 because 17 loocks like original rims.

post-66935-1223032029_thumb.jpg

@JVN11L

Where did you get the rear roof spoiler and the side skirts brother? Could you give me some information about those parts like some links, price etc.

Also, the wheels look badass! Just perfect! ;)

17" Lenso RE30 and lowered 35mm

Nice car and wheels man! Got 35% tinting on windows?

@JVN11L

Where did you get the rear roof spoiler and the side skirts brother? Could you give me some information about those parts like some links, price etc.

Also, the wheels look badass! Just perfect! ;)

Thankyou,the rear spoiler and skirts are factory standard on this model in Australia. Here it is a COROLLA LEVIN ZR, top of range.

car1007.jpg

We have a LEVIN SX with the same and two models below without the kit.

17" Lenso RE30 and lowered 35mm

Nice car and wheels man! Got 35% tinting on windows?

Thanks for that, yes i think 35%. They look darker though especially this photo, undercover and no sun. Cheers

post-65884-1225011998_thumb.jpg

How is the ride KOV? And what's that black thing you have on your hood?

Regards, Alex

This not my car..so i don't know what...the black leather neme is hood protektor and this function that save windscreen the pebble stones

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

iv ordered 17" alloys, 205/45/17.. but im considering changing them to 18". my cars a 1.6 so im not sure on what to do really :S any suggestions? :unsure:

iv ordered 17" alloys, 205/45/17.. but im considering changing them to 18". my cars a 1.6 so im not sure on what to do really :S any suggestions? :unsure:

Get 18" :yahoo:

OzzyMc

Got a 17" on my Auris now (in a month will be 18")

So check the picture (it's lowered -40mm)

1jrvwk.jpg

what exact tyres are these?

but wont they be a bit too big? will the car be able to hack it, as it is a 1.6 petrol..?

but wont they be a bit too big? will the car be able to hack it, as it is a 1.6 petrol..?

I've got 18" Forged wheels on the summer, search this topic.

Stock 16" + 205 55 16 tire weight about 18.5 kg, my 18" + 225 40 18 tire - 18 kg :D

TTE got the original 18" Pit Line dunno about the kilos, but many Aurises got them. Like the style!

Stock 16" + 205 55 16 tire weight about 18.5 kg, my 18" + 225 40 18 tire - 18 kg :D

TTE got the original 18" Pit Line dunno about the kilos, but many Aurises got them. Like the style!

yh i know your 18" are 225 40 18, but when you had the 17" what were they??

yh i know your 18" are 225 40 18, but when you had the 17" what were they??

He had 17" wheels with 215/45 tyres and 5x114.3, ET45 rims...

Best regards, Alex

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links