Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Xtr 4000 Mile Report

Yossarian

Just completed 4000 miles in my XTR and overall am very impressed. Pleasantly surprised how quiet and comfortable the car is and amazed at the fuel consumption - 46.4 mpg overall according to the computer. It was ideal for a holiday to the far north of Scotland and is really easy to drive around town as well.

I don't trust the tyre repair kit so I carried a full size spare on holiday and fortunately didn't need it. If anyone needs a 'proper' spare I have a 17 inch alloy and tyre for sale on eBay currently.

Niggles are relatively minor - the gearchange from 1st to 2nd which seems to be a 'feature', paintwork prone to scratching (especially with that long sharp ignition key!), and FM reception prone to interference (especially from the rear wiper which shouldn't happen - I thought those sort of problems were eliminated years ago).

The only issue I've had is a non-functioning bluetooth unit (which I assume is an add-on). It was replaced but needed three attempts to eliminate buzzing noises that resulted from a careless installation. This was at Farmer and Carlisle of Loughborough who I notice have had mixed reviews. My experience apart from this has been entirely positive - friendly service and an excellent deal when I bought the car.

Looking forward to the next 4000 miles!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links