Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Finally Found A Celica

h04x

Well just wanted to say thank you for everyone answering all my questions recently regarding celica's i went through a right bad patch of luck. Looked at 5 and done hpi checks on them all and only one came up clear.

Was really annoyed with one guy who advertised it as being mint etc and done a 300 mile round trip to get there and find the radiator was burst, had no coolent or oil, air con was leaking, had been in a smash as the bumper didnt line up right, the interior was all ripped and was scratches etc all over it. I understand someone wanting to make a sale but why lie so badly was obvious i was going to check it before buying it.

Anyway eventually found one i really liked and had everything i wanted. its a vvtli 190 edition 2002, got 63k on the clock with the premium and sports pack. had to do an 9 hour round trip to get it after work and was working the next day but was worth it.

Anyway thanks again and comments welcome :D

celica001.JPG

celica002.JPG

celica003.JPG

celica004.JPG

celica005.JPG

celica006.JPG

celica007.JPG

She looks sweet man, just take it easy on that engine when shes cold and it will prob last forever. She wont let you engage lift till she warm anyway. And good quality oil :thumbsup:

She looks sweet man, just take it easy on that engine when shes cold and it will prob last forever. She wont let you engage lift till she warm anyway. And good quality oil :thumbsup:

yeah i have always treated my cars good letting them heat up untill warm, going to get it fully serviced end of the month and get a professional valet on it, fingers crossed its a good one though, looks well cared for. got it for 5350 aswell so seems a brilliant buy in my opinion

Nice car mate, seems like a good price too :) After the hassle you had looking around for one it's good that you've got one sorted!

yeah i have always treated my cars good letting them heat up untill warm, going to get it fully serviced end of the month and get a professional valet on it, fingers crossed its a good one though, looks well cared for. got it for 5350 aswell so seems a brilliant buy in my opinion

Thats cheap mate, When i was looking for my car last year celicas were making massive money compared to the corolla. Bit of a bargain, seeing as she is a 190. Real nice looking car.

Those engine are know for bending valves. One fella in the corolla forum was spinning the wheel on grass, popped it into second for traction to quickly and done a whole load of damage, talking thousands so be careful of that if you like fast getaways!!!

Clutches are weak on the corolla using that engine, oh and bearing in the gearbox go apparently. Should think about changing the gearbox oil, improves the gear change. Same gearbox in both cars.

Nice car mate, seems like a good price too :) After the hassle you had looking around for one it's good that you've got one sorted!

Thanks, i hope so too, seems a solid enough car, drove it 140 miles home without an issue no noises what so ever so that is good news. Just finding it is so economical on motorways but is terrible in town.

Thats cheap mate, When i was looking for my car last year celicas were making massive money compared to the corolla. Bit of a bargain, seeing as she is a 190. Real nice looking car.

Those engine are know for bending valves. One fella in the corolla forum was spinning the wheel on grass, popped it into second for traction to quickly and done a whole load of damage, talking thousands so be careful of that if you like fast getaways!!!

Clutches are weak on the corolla using that engine, oh and bearing in the gearbox go apparently. Should think about changing the gearbox oil, improves the gear change. Same gearbox in both cars.

yeah i have to admit i do have a bit of a lead right foot. Ill prob just get a major service and valet at the end of the month chanign all the gearbox oil etc aswell, although the gearbox feels solid :D really tight but then im used to an old rover engine and gearbox.

just getting used to all the controls to manageing the heating what ever happened to a knob for hot-cold and one for fan speed, those were the days lol

Ah man - those floor mats are GROSS... change them...! :lol:

Lovely car though!!! B)

Lovely car though!!! B)

yeah been looking at some on eBay, did have money to buy them but ive used so much petrol in the last 2 days going to need to wait till after pay day now

Lovely car though!!! B)

yeah been looking at some on eBay, did have money to buy them but ive used so much petrol in the last 2 days going to need to wait till after pay day now

Toyota do lovely ones for the Celica at about £35 - thats what I paid.

Parts King on here may be able to help with a better deal though. Holla at him.

Congrats on the find.......its always better to wait than to buy the first one you see.