Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mpg Indicator

stripey

My Yaris Verso does 44 mpg pretty consistently, but the display claims that I'm doing nearer 60 mpg on average. Does anyone else have this deceptive problem?

Never heard of that problem myself. Do you reset the average speed & consumption everytime you fill up?

On ours the speed never seems to change even though I do reset it everytime, but the consumption really varies a lot!

Never heard of that problem myself. Do you reset the average speed & consumption everytime you fill up?

On ours the speed never seems to change even though I do reset it everytime, but the consumption really varies a lot!

Yes, I reset the average MPG every time. I don't bother with resetting the average speed, which long term comes out at 34-35. I wondered whether the inflated MPG figures were a Toyota marketing ploy?

I keep accurate records of fuel and mileage so I know what the car actually achieves.

Yes, I reset the average MPG every time. I don't bother with resetting the average speed, which long term comes out at 34-35. I wondered whether the inflated MPG figures were a Toyota marketing ploy?

I keep accurate records of fuel and mileage so I know what the car actually achieves.

Mine's pretty accurate. I filled up with £33 of diesel at 132.9p per litres and did around 320 miles last week (can't remember exact figure.) The MPG readout was at 58.4 which pretty much tallies up.

Mines quite accurate too. Looks like my 1.0 costs about the same as a diesel to run per mile :-)

Mine's pretty accurate. I filled up with £33 of diesel at 132.9p per litres and did around 320 miles last week (can't remember exact figure.) The MPG readout was at 58.4 which pretty much tallies up.

Mines quite accurate too. Looks like my 1.0 costs about the same as a diesel to run per mile :-)

Maybe, but I certainly like the oomph of the 1.4 diesel :-) It still costs me far less to run the Yaris diesel than it did to run my 1.4 Focus, and that's comparing with petrol prices from a few months ago (I had to rev hard in the Focus. It was so sluggish!)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links