Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Car Should I Get?

Macca.17

HI, as most of you know i had a car crash in my YTS a couple of days ago, which ended up in the car rolling a few times, so it looks in a fair old mess, it hasnt been confirmed as a write off yet, but i am expecting it to be a write off.

I was just wondering what you lot would suggest as a next car to aim at buying and insuring.. remember im 17 wiv 0ncb and has wrote a F :censor: :censor: :censor: ing car off.

OR would i be better getting a Motorbike for a few years?????

Cheers

Tom

bud buzz on the chrash bud,dont get a bike though cause if what happened to your car were to happen on a bike you'd be dead........

wait and see what the insureance outcome is before you go about looking for a new car,cause like you said 17 with no ncb,your choices could be very limited.

anyway if your lucky it might be fixable,good luck with it bud :thumbsup:

I really do hope it gets fixed, but i very much doubt it, how long does it usually take to find out the outcome of your car?

Tom

I really do hope it gets fixed, but i very much doubt it, how long does it usually take to find out the outcome of your car?

Tom

Depends.... Anything from a few days to a few weeks.

Someone will come round to check it over and see what they think.

If there's roof damage, its normally a write off I'm afraid, any pics??? It'll be easier to help.

Bad news, not a great start to the new year, aslong as everyone was ok thats the main thing.

If its been rolled "a few times" as you say then I would think its definatley a write off!

17 with 0 ncb & a write off under your belt? your best option next time is the bus! ;)

Just look on the bright side, at least your still here to tell us all about it :thumbsup:

hi macca.17

sorry to hear about your car just one thing where did this happen as i live near you.

oh if you do want another t-sport they got a thunder grey one just after you leave oldwinsford towards hagley on hagley road at the juntion of worcester lane well they did least few weeks ago.

17 with 0 ncb & a write off under your belt? your best option next time is the bus! ;)

I no ye, thats why i think im going to get a bike. well atleast until i am 18 or something.

Tom!!

I wouldn't get a bike mate... Death traps...

If you still need some help on the filter tomorrow txt me..

cheers oli, i went 2day, n he sed dont worry about fitting the old air box just throw it in the back, so i did, ive just got to wait and see about the car now, the claim form has come so i gota sart filling it out :crybaby:

Tom

unlucky mate but dont go for a bike, do you really want to be in a sweaty skin tight leather suit, astride a fibreglass surrounded engine and be prayed on by horse box pulling volvos!

nah

:(

confirmed 2day... the car is a :censor: write off :ffs: :ffs: :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Tom

sorry to hear that bud :o

so what's your plan now???

honestly though,unless your well into bikes,avoid getting one unless it's your only option,dont get me wrong i love bikes but even comeing off one at 30mph is seriously bad for your health,after a few seconds its your skin thats slowing you down,ouchie :crybaby:

trust me i know,came off one about ten years ago and some how my left foot got caught in the front wheel as i went down and broke nearly every bone in it,ive been on bikes since but i'll never own one again :D

well SRD i have always been into bike, i used to do scrambleing since i was 5 n a half. I realise riding on the roads would be a hell of a lot different and alot more dangerous.

My dad isnt to kean on me getting a bike, but he says if i do, i cant skimp on the safety side of things. so ££££££££

Ill get a few qoutes for some low insurance group cars n see how things look :(

Tom

Forget crotch rockets :lol:

Get a Celica or a paseo. Not too bad on insurance and cheap to buy :hokus-pokus:

If the YTS is a group 7..you need to look lower than that.

You might be better getting a tank for a year or two.

Hi macca

What about a nice starlet SR??? Cheap insurance 1.3 engines and will turn out a descent amount of speed mate and the best thing it's still a Toyota :D

starlet_SR.jpg

jerry!!

Hi macca

What about a nice starlet SR??? Cheap insurance 1.3 engines and will turn out a descent amount of speed mate and the best thing it's still a Toyota :D

jerry!!

I've got to agree

Makes sense dont you think oli?

jerry!!

Makes sense dont you think oli?

jerry!!

When my dad had one they seamed like a good car.

Yeah i had one before the Glanza group 4 insurance and they go really well for a normally aspirated 1.3 there is a few mods about and the best thing is there different. Cant be found in black, white and silver/blue ish. Should be a few on the trader :thumbsup:

Simon

Not definitely sure but i thought car accidents were taken into account on bike insurance :unsure: but you cannot swap no-claims between the two :unsure:

Simon

How much is a starlet SR likely 2 cost me tho?

i duno how much the insurance is gona pay back yet either :crybaby:

Tom

1998 TOYOTA STARLET SR 1.3 ,

1998, S reg. 68000 miles, 2 door, alloys, sports exhaust, CD, e/w, MOT, Taxed, only group 4 insurance. £2,500.

Tel: (01283) 536418

From autotrader :thumbsup:

Simon