Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Legal?

vmax1

I'm thinking of fitting some LED illuminating washer jets to the car. They seem to be very popular. Do they draw attention to the police? I assume they aren't legal.

Any comments?

dunno mate.. but i wouldn't reccomend them here... absolutely loads of cars have 'em... make em look well Max Power...

They are not legal, yes they will draw attention from the police., yes they look cack.

up to you if you get em or not mate... but we will take the ***** :thumbsup:

Blue ones look great on a huge massive white bonnet..............apparantly.

But the only ones that would be legal would be the clear ones.

They r s :censor: t :o . And all these Nova muppets r driving round with them on as well ! I can't drive out one evening without seeing a car with it on :( . If you really like them though then it shouldn't matter what anyone else say mate.

Cheers

Ant :thumbsup:

those led washer jets are very bad taste m8...

if u want to change your lights spend some money on the headlights... u can get a nice xenon look alike bulb that has a blue tinge to it, blue tinge sidelights and better looking indicators...

much much better than wasting money on daft led washers :thumbsup:

Aye..any visible coloured bulb on the car other than the usual running gear is illegal for road use....and will incur a fine and penalty points.

And even if you used white ones, you'll still be arrested by the fashion police.

Vipes

To be honest I prefer to have these shining in my eyes than some fool with their fog lights on. At least the washer lights just look stupid and don't dazzle other road users (and front fogs are also illegal if visibility is greater than 100m).

Cheers guys, I think you've made my mind up for me, especially as I'm a law abiding citizen. Thanks for your views & comments

;)

reminds my my supra still has the blue rear numberplate lights... I REALLY gotta change em for clear ones :lol:

Aye..any visible coloured bulb on the car other than the usual running gear is illegal for road use....and will incur a fine and penalty points.

This is correct.

If you have running lights that are any other colour than 'defined' (i.e. white at the front, red at the rear), then it is illegal, this also goes for neons..

Im pretty sure if you looked at the box, it would say 'for show use only'

Plus, you'd be a muppet

led washers - the worlds most stupid mod!

but made some fool very rich!

makes ya think dont it!

:thumbsup:

but made some fool very rich!...

I'd be happy to be a VERY rich fool :lol: . Do you think the guy who came up with them drives a Saxo?

but made some fool very rich!

makes ya think dont it!

:thumbsup:

Don't forget under car Neons :lol::lol::lol: '!Removed! as a bottle of chips'!

Disclaimer: This is a personal opinion, If you have under car neons, please don't hit my face :crutchy:

Don't forget under car Neons :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  '!Removed! as a bottle of chips'!

Disclaimer: This is a personal opinion, If you have under car neons, please don't hit my face :crutchy:

I am not A 'great' fan of the underbody neons, (especially when you can see the !Removed! tubes themselves) however when I was i the states a while back some of the guys had the undersides of there trucks shined and cromed, they had proper lighting kits on and it looked great!!!

But I cant understand the craze of making saxo's and novas look like deformed xmas trees!