Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Up For Another Minimeet?

-T- Sport

Right, After last time some of us were talking about the second meet we'd have.

The thought here, is to meet at 'The Hollow Tree' It's just off the M56, and not far at all from the M6/56 Junction.

Address:

Walls Pitt Taporley Road

Stretton

Warrington

Cheshire

WA4 4LX

Opens at 12PM, has a fairly decent size carpark and a great 2 for 1 on meals offer if anyone gets hungry! (It even has a park I can play on!!)

I was thinking of maybe Sunday the 3rd August at about 1PM. (So the lazy-ones can get up on time!) If anyone is interested raise your hands, get enough and it' a go-er! :thumbsup:

Any plans for afterwards I'm open-eared!

Confirmed List: :thumbsup:

-T-Sport & Possibly Mrs -T-Sport.

Chris Up North

Cayman

Hoover

Whitt

Skipper215

TSportTinny

Blutto

Right, After last time some of us were talking about the second meet we'd have.

The thought here, is to meet at 'The Hollow Tree' It's just off the M56, and not far at all from the M6/56 Junction.

Address:

Walls Pitt Taporley Road

Stretton

Warrington

Cheshire

WA4 4LX

Opens at 12PM, has a fairly decent size carpark and a great 2 for 1 on meals offer if anyone gets hungry! (It even has a park I can play on!!)

I was thinking of maybe Sunday the 3rd August at about 1PM. (So the lazy-ones can get up on time!) If anyone is interested raise your hands, get enough and it' a go-er! :thumbsup:

Any plans for afterwards I'm open-eared!

Confirmed List:

-T-Sport & Possibly Mrs -T-Sport.

I figure it's the same pub we went to last time if so I'm going to check on dates but should make it

god damnit im working :(

Hi -T-sport,

Im free that sunday! I did promise to buy you a dinner!

We must do better than the Swedish T-sport club. Im very impress with their video on Youtube!

Blutto, are you coming?

PS. Please only reply to this thread if you can attend!!

If there's not enough interest for the 3rd It might be a good idea to Prospone it until maybe Early September. As I know there's a lot on in August! JAE for one! and I'm on holiday too....

Chris, Yes it's the same one.

I'll come and bring both cars

Hoe do you intend on bringing both cars? :lol:

Well, that's 7 of us so far. if you include my misses who may not be bothered to come. :lol:

Hopefully a few more before the day! :thumbsup:

I go on then cayman you've twisted mi arm, see you there, I think the wife will be along aswell

Just bumping incase anybody else fancies coming!

I was planning on going to the TOC camping trip for the day tomorrow but I have to go to Wales instead! Nevermind.

Poor Excuse! you only booked it the other day!!!

How dare you choose a whole week of drunkeness over a meet! :lol:

'Ey up!

Final Bump before Sunday!

Hopefully everybody is still up for it :thumbsup:

'Ey up!

racing - um driving or eating?

I can confirm I'll be there as long as the majority of the people who had posted on this thread can confirm today that they will turn up for it!

Please only add on this thread if you are GENUINELY up for this type of thing!

YOU WILL GET BLACKLISTED IF YOU KEEP BS!

'Ey up!

racing - um driving or eating?

Well, My misses will be coming along so I'll get a good old rollicking if I go 'racing'. My plan is to just meet, Talk crap about cars and have some food. I just like the oppourtunity to meet other CTS owners. :thumbsup:

i might be able to make this. i dont start work till 3pm but i dont finish work till 3am tonight. so all depends on if i wake up in time lol

i might be able to make this. i dont start work till 3pm but i dont finish work till 3am tonight. so all depends on if i wake up in time lol

Lol. Ahwell! Seeya there if you make it! :thumbsup:

Just downloading my Red Alert 3 Beta client, then I'm off to get some petrol and make my way there. :thumbsup:

Hopefully everyone will still turn up! :P

Many thanks for those who turn up today :meet:

Mr+Mrs -T-sport

Hoover (ALL THE WAY FROM COVENTRY)

Mr+Mrs Blutto

Im sorry I didn't join you guys for lunch----I turn up at 1150am when the meet don't start til 1pm! :huh:

I cannot resist the burger smell from the kitchen!

Special thanks to Hoover who bother to make it this far with his modded Compressor---Only Fensport got more BHP from a corolla but not with the VVTLI engine! This is the car for your Missus, just wonder what your Evo 9 looks like! :rolleyes:

I forgot to take any pictures, how about you guys?

Was a good lil' meet! Disapointing about how many people didn't turn up. Considering they live so close! :P

We had a late comer after you left Cayman, Yatesh turned up and he was a maybe via PM conversation I was having with him.

I only managed to snap two pictures as I forgot my camera! So used my phone to 2 quickies.

Hoovers Engine Bay:

HooversEngine.jpg

Caymans Engine Bay:

CaymansEngine.jpg

Hopefully more people will turn up to the next one! Was nice to see you all again. :thumbsup:

Was a good lil' meet! Disapointing about how many people didn't turn up. Considering they live so close! :P

We had a late comer after you left Cayman, Yatesh turned up and he was a maybe via PM conversation I was having with him.

I only managed to snap two pictures as I forgot my camera! So used my phone to 2 quickies.

Hoovers Engine Bay:

HooversEngine.jpg

Caymans Engine Bay:

CaymansEngine.jpg

Hopefully more people will turn up to the next one! Was nice to see you all again. :thumbsup:

SORRY I DIDN'T MAKE IT, YOUNGEST SON TRIED TO DO SOME STUNT ON A SKATEBORD RAMP ON HIS BIKE ONLY BROKE THE 4!!!

YES FOUR MAIN BONES IN HIS LEFT ARM SPENT 3 HRS IN THEATRE SEE YOU ALL NEXT TIME SO LONG AS HE'S NOT TRYING TO BE

EDDIE KID AGAIN

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links