Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bbc Iplayer

JappyBeast

I'm a big fan of a programme called 'Mock the Week' and I missed the first episode of the new series. Found out it was on the BBC iPlayer site and just watched it.

Can I just say it might be an obvious thing putting episodes of programmes on the internet for a short period of time but what an amazing idea. I can see ALL tv will be on demand in the future... everything will be online and you watch when you want. Rather than waiting till a certain time that might not even be ideal for you.

I hope other channels adopt this software going forward. TV when we want it.

Bring on the future!

It is also why commercial channels are not getting the advertising revenue they used to. They can no longer judge the audience by time of day and the ads are easy to skip using online players.

Look how many TV channels there are and how few programs. Most are reruns from the archives of things you would have on DVD if you wanted to watch them over and over.

Yep I saw a programme about the new way they are having adjust TV advertising, with things like sky plus as well , people just dont watch them anymore. (is it just me tho when I am forced to watch something adverts go on a helluva a lot longer now) I dont watch much TV really, but things like top gear its fab to watch them when I want just wish I had a better laptop. My brother doesnt have a TV he has everything plugged in through a LCD projectoer on his lovely white wall, tis the future..lol

• 1 month later...

:P :o :unsure: yes, now a days Television programmes are addicting as in the form of drugs if we miss atleast one programme we will go on think for a longer time. Generally if we miss the programme many alternatives are helping us its really good thing naa!!! :lol::lol::angry: B) :P

==============================

john

Vermont Drug Treatment