Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Thanks Toc Members (14.81%)

flexy7

Moved to the Camry section - all you Camry lovers can discuss to your hearts content! ;)

When the last shape came out I always wanted one (I think I was 19 at the time) and it took me until I was 22 until I could have one! When my dad changed his old shape V6 one for an LS400 I wanted it but no one would insure me on it until I was 21 :( Ah well times change, I'd love one of the new Honda Legend's next as we can't get the Camry anymore and the Avensis just doesn't really cut it.

When the last shape came out I always wanted one (I think I was 19 at the time) and it took me until I was 22 until I could have one! When my dad changed his old shape V6 one for an LS400 I wanted it but no one would insure me on it until I was 21 :( Ah well times change, I'd love one of the new Honda Legend's next as we can't get the Camry anymore and the Avensis just doesn't really cut it.

:huh: What about a Lexus ? I used to have a nice SE Merc but until recently they appeared to suffer quality control problems. The amount of relatively new ones I looked at a little while back with rust was alarming, they say they've now sorted the rust issues ! Have you considered importing a Japanese Camry ? :huh:

To be honest i'm not a big fan of the latest Camry, it doesnt really look or feel any better than any of the cheaper Toyota's, and for me the LS430 was the last 'proper' Lexus.

im sure there is treatment for this kind of condition.

there was a documentary on TV about people who have relationships and get married to inanimate objects, there was one guy who made love to cars.

from what ive seen this is a similar condition!

please TOC is a troll free zone

gtfo_forum_12.jpg

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links