Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reconditioned (like Brand New) Rims For £20

m4hfu3

ok the title was a BIT misleading...

i have just finished respraying my alloys to black...

it may have taken me 6-7 hours but i have just sanded and resprayed my alloys and they look brand new :)

and it only cost me £20 £10 for sanding paper and £10 for two cans of satin black paint... i had some primer lying around so that was free lol

i would highly recommend anyone to try it as its not to hard and if done correctly the results are amazing...

ill try and put some before and after pictures up when i find out how to...

I did it a while back on some old alloys that i bought which were curbed quite badly!

It was a mission to do tho, nice result however i did not laquer them or nothing so the finish was like a matt finish.

Regardless i may do it again but its hard if you have many spokes on your wheels as it is hard to get the sander in between the spokes.

ok the title was a BIT misleading...

i have just finished respraying my alloys to black...

it may have taken me 6-7 hours but i have just sanded and resprayed my alloys and they look brand new :)

and it only cost me £20 £10 for sanding paper and £10 for two cans of satin black paint... i had some primer lying around so that was free lol

i would highly recommend anyone to try it as its not to hard and if done correctly the results are amazing...

ill try and put some before and after pictures up when i find out how to...

i've just got a proffessional compressor - plan on doing mine soon, gonna shot blast mine first and bake the paint with a uv lamp. done them before manually sanding them down but bead blasing is the way forward. some people have problems with the paint coming off but i lft mine a week to harden after primer and after painting and laquering. wouldnt recommend mobile refurb as they dont tend to remove the tyres and a lot dont harden the paint off before refitting to the car. where's the pics?

i dont know how to put pics up... but ill find out...

they look brand new now... i sanded them with four different types of sand paper took me hours (farhanali89... my arms and fingers were aching lol) as i have lots of spokes so getting into the gaps was a nightmare!!!

i used satin black paint not as dull as matt black or to shiny like gloss... its just in the middle...

i didnt primer it though dont think i need to...

if someone cam tell me how to put pics up ill try to...

Try hosting the image on a website like www.photobucket.com and then paste the IMG code, under the pic you have uploaded it gives you, into here and it will work.