Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bodykit

jazzyjc123

hi all

brand new today im looking for a nice bodykit for my 1990 celica gtr (import) any web sites shops etc would be helpful. also this is the first toyota i have owned and im very happy with but could someone explain the st stuff

thanks

Note that bodykits are very bulky and will cost a fortune to ship. (probably something like GBP300 - 500 per set). This is not because of the weight, but because of the dimensions.

So, better try to find something nearby or get enough people to do a GB :)

thanx jdmparts guru

theres a place in wales that will do the shogun kit for about £800 but its a bit extreme, its a good kit but i was looking for something a bit more subtle if you know what i mean the car looks good now sitting on 17s with dragon graphics down the side so im not sure what to do next

Im looking to get some dragon graphics down the side of mine -- I have a black STI 2.00 so think it could look good with white graphics

Where did you get the graphics from and have you got a pic of your motor -

Cheers mate,, take it esay

Shogan kit looks class

:ph34r:

jazzy, did your GTR cost alot to insure due to being an import?

there is one i'd like to go and see but there's little point if I can't insure it, are the GTR's just the same as the UK GT's?...

what's the difference? :eek:

My GTR came in at the same insurance group as a UK GT with CIS. But my new SS-II is the same group and costs less...

Don't understand how car insurance works (and I work in commercial insurance!) Seems companies just think of a figure and go with it.

Some companies will try and sting you for a higher group for a GTR as they don't know the model. But ask them to talk to the underwriter and explain it's exactly the same as a UK GT with a few extras (4WS being the main one, and tems suspension on some models) and they might get more reasonable.

ps. My GTR's up for sale..... see the for sale forum...

Hey i just got a 90 celica GTS. I also need to find a good body kit, but one that is unique and not mass produced. I also need some help to find some really good aftermarket performance parts. Can anyone help me? I really need to find a good Brake Kit, but i am low on cash right now? Can anyone help me with that?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links