Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla T3 Centre Console Swap

siu16

Hey ppl, haven't been on for a while but i recently bought myself a 02 corolla T3 1.4 VVTI 5dr. Was going to just leave it as a run around but sat in my friends Corolla compressor the other day and noticed that his dashboard centre console is much nicer than mine as it has the climate control system and mine has the manual heater knobs. What i wanted to ask is if it is possible to fit the climate control centre console to work on my T3 and what i would need? Any info would bve great!

Not 100% but doubt it mate the climate control works using temp probes in the car these would need to be connected and wired in the car for it to work also i've had the console out on my t-spirit so it has the climate control and the loom is nearly as thick as your fist so i wouldn't say it's worth it. if you really want it just sell the t3 and buy the t spirit

As had already been mentioned, to update your T3 to T-spirit spec with the climate control would require an awful lot of work and a considerable amount of money knowing how much toyota parts can be, they wanted £93 just for the airvents above the centre console so the whole panel would be a fortune. Better off selling and buying a ready made T-Spirit

geez a loom that big? Well i guess your right will just have to stick with the T3 but might want to get the centre consol sprayed to the T-Spirit silver colour, really brightens up the dash but then there's the problem with spraying over the heater illumination markers.

Wouldnt bother painting it mate as it will cover the dials and the sticker kind of thing which is around the dials is a problem that will still be black.

Also it is quite hard to fit the other console on as the connectors which go into you'r buttons will not fit right into the tspirit console buttons as they are very different. Spray the top of it if you want thats paintable but remember there is no going back if you mess it up aparts from paintover it again and again as you have to sand that plastic to get interior paint to stick to it.

Really wouldn't bother mate i think it could look worse than original,just forget you ever seen the t-spirit/sport one and never get into another one again unless you are buying it :D