Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trc Off

kooboy

My corolla verso, this morning suddenly started giving showing TRCOFF , VSC and malfunction indicator lamp(MIL) icons on the dash board.

What could be the problem? does this immidiately effect my driving? looks like this is traction control, will that be a problem if i wait for couple of days to show it to dealer, and drive the car?

Is there anyway I can fix my own. somebody suggest me please.

The TRCOFF indicator turns on if the TRC system is turned off by pushing the button between driver and passenger seats.

The TRCOFF indicator turns on if the TRC system is turned off by pushing the button between driver and passenger seats.

I tried pushing on/off the switch, but it looks like it's not having any effect on these indicators. Does MIL indicator related to TC and VSC? or could it be something to do with engine?

TRC and VSC systems use parts of the ABS sensing system to see if the wheels are slipping. So the fault could be with a wheel sensor, the TSC computer or just the TSC deactivation switch. First port of call should probably be Mr T to hook up a diagnostic machine to see which if any of the sensors/computers are reporting a fault.

The car should still run ok but you will not have the TRC/VSC systems active. So you have to be extra careful especially on slippery surfaces.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links