Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Satnav

Craigy Boy

Hey,

Brought a Corolla T-Sport with fully built in sat nav around 4 weeks ago, its a 55 plate and has the orginal disc still in.

Got a couple of problems with it ie the maps are outdated hence i need to get the latest discs, but also i could do with speed camera locations on it aswell.

Does the latest version of the disc have the speed camera locations on it? and full post code searches?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is really starting to frustrate me now.

Thanks

Craig

Thanks thudspud for the info, shame about the answer tho lol

does it come with new software or just maps?

looks like the trusty tomtom will be staying with me for a while then :( unless i fork out £200 for a road angle or something and get life time subscription

does it come with new software or just maps?

When you insert a new map disc is does load new software into the system, it comes up with the system loading screen that you get when you first power the nav on after it has been disconnected, whether it is possible for the feautres you require to be added with this update I do not know.

i'll have a word with the parts guys at my local toyota when i take it in to have the window rubbers changed

• 3 weeks later...
i'll have a word with the parts guys at my local toyota when i take it in to have the window rubbers changed

how did you get on Craigy Boy? I have similar want for updated GPS with postcode search, speed cameras etc. (also blutooth connection)

THanks