Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Petrol Prices Dropped!

JappyBeast

Still 113.9p & long queues at Tesco, I think they're doing that deal of spending £50, you get 5p off a litre.. no wonder we're running dry here!!

Filled the scooter up though, all £6.84 of it!! :scooter:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JappyBeast

• GIDDLEPIN

• Jimlad

• Demonic Angel

My local Shell is selling unleaded at £114.9 so a 3p drop. Keeping it coming!

Well I'm disappointed as Tesco is supposed to be dropping petrol by 4p a litre however our garage has gone from 119.9 to 117.9....

Maybe its just me and my bad maths but I don't think thats a 4p drop! :rolleyes:

Supermarkets lying surely not :o

most petrol stations round my way are 110p and 111p with tesco 99ron at 116p. i got well excited when i saw it lol

Coming home from Glasgow yesterday I needed to fill up, pulled into a services off the M8.......................£1:21.9!!!!!!!! :eek: The crafty bathplugs left the price board blank at the entrance so you didn't know how much till you were actually on the pumps and I couldn't be arrised to keep stopping at any others on the off chance that they MIGHT be cheaper so I bit the bullet & paid :ffs:

Well I'm disappointed as Tesco is supposed to be dropping petrol by 4p a litre however our garage has gone from 119.9 to 117.9....

Maybe its just me and my bad maths but I don't think thats a 4p drop! :rolleyes:

Supermarkets lying surely not :o

Now down to 116.9 - getting there!! :lol:

Asda was 130.9, today it is 124.9!!

6p down! I filled up this morning even though I leave for Egypt in about 2 hours for 2 weeks :lol:

Coming home from Glasgow yesterday I needed to fill up, pulled into a services off the M8.......................£1:21.9!!!!!!!! :eek: The crafty bathplugs left the price board blank at the entrance so you didn't know how much till you were actually on the pumps and I couldn't be arrised to keep stopping at any others on the off chance that they MIGHT be cheaper so I bit the bullet & paid :ffs:

A garage near me has done this also!

I hope I'm not teaching any elderly relatives to suck on chicken products here, but have you guys seen www.petrolprices.com?

It's a great little site, you can check up to 20 postcodes a day for petrol price information, within a 5, 10 or 20 mile radius. You can also get daily or less frequent reports for your top three postcodes emailed to you.

Worth a look!

I hope I'm not teaching any elderly relatives to suck on chicken products here, but have you guys seen www.petrolprices.com?

It's a great little site, you can check up to 20 postcodes a day for petrol price information, within a 5, 10 or 20 mile radius. You can also get daily or less frequent reports for your top three postcodes emailed to you.

Worth a look!

How do you think I know how much petrol is round here.... I don't sit outside Tescos every day you know :P :lol: :lol:

But yes - excellent site and well worth a look! :yes:

Tesco's & Sainsbury's round here are at 111.9! We also got a voucher from Sainsburys today which gives 5p off a litre too - shame that I filled up the Yaris & the MR2 on Thursday! :censor:

Best I have seen now is 110.9p sounds like a good deal these days!

On the way back from TOC camp there were 2 garages next to each other and one was 2p more expensive but still had cars filling up!!... why??!!!

Just drive 10 meters along and get a bit more for your money, I wonder if its gimps like that which dont help the situation!!

• 2 months later...

Petrol prices had dropped here too. I think it was about Euro1.29 per litre :thumbsup:

Then the Government had an emergency Budget , because of the Bank crisis & the fact that the economy is going down the drain. So, they stuck 8 cent on per litre :ffs: :crybaby:

They also stuck 50cent on a bottle of wine & also on fags. I don't smoke fags, :2guns: but my pipe tobacco went up too

99.9p here too, with a rumour that Asda are to cut prices again :)

I filled up for £1.01 yesterday and thought that was a bargain - then i drove past a garage this morning in notts who were still doing it at £1.07! as i drove back past this afternoon i think they had had an emergency meeting as theyd changed it to £1.04 - still 3p more expensive than everywhere else :rolleyes: