Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Custom Exhaust

Ckman85

Well as i promised for a while, photos of my custom exhaust, ive had it fitted for 2 weeks now but havnt had the time to take some pics.

p1010571qr2.jpg

p1010571qr2.5f76962506.jpg

p1010577ob7.jpg

p1010577ob7.89468a516c.jpg

p1010579nb7.jpg

p1010579nb7.5d942639b3.jpg

p1010590qm5.jpg

p1010581pe3.jpg

p1010581pe3.1b3d6aae5d.jpg

More Pics:

p1010590qm5.900badda38.jpg

p1010591ax8.jpg

p1010591ax8.f6161545e8.jpg

p1010596ab6.jpg

p1010596ab6.1d74cec724.jpg

Calipers painted Black.

Comments appreciated

P.S: Video coming soon

P.S.S: Dont hav a clue what that click here you might be dumb thing is

nice car, i really like it. what happend to the old exhaust did you sell it?

Which brake discs do you use?

(please excuse my english)

Spot on mate! Looks very good indeed! :thumbsup:

Cars looking very well!

Car looks the dogs mate B)

Have you noticed any performance gains after fitting the manifold and sports cat?

looks well good that mate!!!!!

lookin forward to hearin video of it!!!!!

notice much difference in performance after manifold an sports cat?

can i be cheeky an ask if there's any chance you could do some more pics under the car to show where piping all goes, and how both the rear boxes sit under car as the guy i use for custom exhaust is scrathin his head at doin my compressor, cos i want 2 rear boxes like yours to get rid of the fake exhuast look

thanks

You'r car looks mint have you got any more front pictures with your tte bumper! you should get more pics up it is really nice get a side shot angle showing back and a bit of the front bumper!

f**king epic fella we'll done , how does the H n S sytem sound compared to stock compressor , have seen and heard a few of their systems on scoobys and they sound and look great ,

whats the gains feel like too ( i know asked before ) and hows it different if any , top end pull , willingness to rev , initial pick up etc

job jobbed (Y)

stephen

oh who supplied the mani , and i take you had to supply an engine number . theres two varients if im right , yes ? , straight fit ?

What i really like is! the fact that they look simple but you know they are there. They arent big bore or nothing and they are fitted so well like the existing compressor exhausts. However they look ten times better and im guessing by looking at the box they have a nice rasp and scream to them instead of a loud blowing noise.

The car DEF has more response in the lower range especially 4th gear it picks up a lot quicker whereas bfor it wud pick up a lot slower and i find that theirs more power wen it kicks into lift.

O yeh my car isnt the compressor its just a Tsport, but i purchased the TTE rear lip from Parts king. The sound is a lot deeper especially wen i park into a indoor car park the car sounds SOOOO nice.

I will take some more under car pics, probs tomorrow and will record a vid, bcos the previous vid i did it took AGES to upload onto You Tube bcos it was recorded onto 300 fps.

Thanks for the complements guys, dont think ill b doing n e more to the car now, maybe get some custom made metal brake hoses.

As for the Manifold my cousin helped me get it from a guy in Japan, but u can buy it from fensport, i only paid bout £10 less than Fensport but fensport didnt hav n e at the time to i bought it from this guy in Japan.

i think silverstone performance do the hoses but are :

Braided Brake Hoses

Plated Ends

£169.00

£66.00 supply only

Stainless Steel Ends

£185.00

£81.00 supply only

dunno if thats VAT inc. or not

will HnS be doing this kit as an off the shelf item or was it one off ? any banging of the rear axle over bumps etc ? im guessing not :P

looks great besides fella and thanks for the replies / pics (Y)

stephen

Some pics of under the car

p1010602wk4.jpg

p1010602wk4.01f0ea9a63.jpg

p1010597lw3.jpg

p1010597lw3.67b520720e.jpg

p1010607ca6.jpg

p1010607ca6.9b0adaabb8.jpg

p1010601dc5.jpg

p1010601dc5.1ec9326484.jpg

p1010612og2.jpg

p1010612og2.9b4ae26840.jpg

:P Yoh William

your exhaust looks very nice , do you have a soundtest for us ;)

Keep up the nice work

nice one for pic's fella should really help me!!!

sounds amazing that can't wait to get mine done

Nice.. really nice ^^

How much did it cost ?

it came upto bout £1500, £600 for manifold and £900 for the exhaust. Expensive i know but very worth it, hav to pay high for good quality work and material i guess.

Top Work! Looks really good; You can tell the quality is excellent by the welds....

They wont be able to reproduce as each exhaust is individual. I did contact Mongoose a couple of months ago to see if they did anything for the CTS; they didnt and were not interested either due to the low volumes.

:(