Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Forced Indution

revvin kevin

any body no off a turbo kit out there 4 the t,sport yet,and i see tte do supercharger kitt 4it, any body heard of price and power figuers,this would be wot we t,sport owners need,we could have a group buy :yes:

Thanks, but this info doesn't change anything. Last year they said its gonna be out in november, and this year they say summer...

And 225hp? Such a gain would be acceptable with E1500-2000 pricerange, but I have a strange feeling that the price will be closer to E4000.

Hopefully when TTE's out someone will copy it and sell for less with pulleys for more power.

there are austrian/swiss companies doing an SC kit that makes the power go up to 282 PS... however TTE is giving 3 years warranty on their engine kits, and 282 PS is pushing your whole car too hard, from the clutch to the gearbox to the engine... if you want to go to extremes, then official toyota tuner is definetly not the way to go... but 225 HP with 250nm of torque should make Corolla very damn fast car

The Bemani kit isn't the finest !

If it has really 272hp then only for a short time !

No customer can show you a dyno-sheet with over 270 hp !

Most of them have only about 240 hp.

TTE have also tested the Bemani compressor with the result after 1000km the cat' was completely burn out.

If the Bemani compressor is soo good , why doesn't work TTE with this company together any longer ???? (like the IS200 s/c project , which is also from Bemani)

kev have you still got the S/C from the celica coz i think you could make that fit as its the same lump :thumbsup:

however TTE is giving 3 years warranty on their engine kits, and 282 PS is pushing your whole car too hard, from the clutch to the gearbox to the engine...

Hi spwolf long time no see

I totaly agree with you. 225hp and 250Nm is very good figures for

a car like cts and most importand without compromising warranty.

We should not forget that these are the figures for Leon (225 hp) after tuning

by revo and the engine of leon has much lower compression rate and it

is build to be turbo. I only wish we can afford TTE SC kit but right now

they do not have (or give us) a clue about the price.