Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For Sale! My Uk Mkiv

400BHP

I am selling my 1995 UK MKIV Twin Turbo, it has full Toyota service history and all MoT's since needed, usual fully loaded spec, also has Clifford C600 and intellistart, meshed bumper intakes and new indicators, Blitz NuR spec and 1 decat (still legal) and is pushing around 360BHP....

I want £11500 ono for it, company car forces very reluctant sale.... :(

Looks cracking mate :thumbsup:

Its just what im looking for.....but i need to sell my gt4 before i can buy one :(

Hopefully i will get someone to take it off my hands then i can take this car off your hands :lol:

No problem, if I still have it you're more than welcome to a look.

I'll really miss it, especially those remote starts on freezing mornings, they deafen the neighbours and get the car all toasty and defrosted for when I get it....nice!

No problem, if I still have it you're more than welcome to a look.

I'll really miss it, especially those remote starts on freezing mornings, they deafen the neighbours and get the car all toasty and defrosted for when I get it....nice!

:lol:

Nice. I've got the bitz nur spec r and a decat on the gt4 and the sound is fantastic. Im sure with those two extra cylinders your sounds even better.

Im dribbling at the thought of getting a supra :drool:

Im dribbling at the thought of getting a supra  :drool:

There's bodily fluid coming from me at the thought of selling it, and its not saliva... :crybaby:

Did I mention it also has a Tracker?....

It has a Tracker... :D

So whats the details of it?

Mileage, owners, any accidents in the past, M Reg is it? Auto or manual? Black leather?

Any other mods apart from what you've said?

And roughly where are you because i'd like to take a peak sometime if that cool. I live in Reading.

Im hopefully gonna have the GT4 gone before the end of this month. So i'll be looking for a Supra straight away.

:thumbsup:

Its a 95 M plate, no accidents (was a company car before I had it) I have details of all the owners, there are 3 including me I believe.

Its an auto, and it has full black leather, heated seats, cruise control etc...

No other mods apart from the exhaust and decat...

Sounds great, whats the mileage on it? High?

Its had a new odometer put in it before I bought it, I believe it was changed at around 70thou, then new one reads about 15k.

No blue smoke or any oil burning even when you cane it.... these engines are unbelievable.

Ok so the car is 85,000 miles?

What was wrong with the old odometer? :huh:

Surely they would have put the correct mileage on the new one rather than have it start from zero again?

No idea what was wrong with the old one, but the MoT's confirm its mileage is correct. They cant be advanced or reversed other than being attached to a car and driven, if it were to be forwarded to the correct mileage it would need to be done that way. if it were easy to set it forward then everyone would be resetting theirs to a lower mileage.

Hope that clarifies it for you mate :P

• 3 weeks later...

i'd love it fella, but unless u wanna take my 93 mr2 tubby and a grand i will have to keep wanting. :drool::crybaby:

• 2 weeks later...