Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr2 Front/tail Lights Conversion

ruzz

Hi, everyone. I hope you all enjoying your MR2 driving..

I though I'd open a new topic - MR lights conversion kits. U see, I've purchase my black 94 Gt T-Bar and so far love the car. Only one thing: the tail lights. ( :crybaby: ) I was looking on the web, mags, pretty much everywhere for some kind of conversion kits just for the tail lights or even front lights (indicators), something like the famous "Lexus" style or maybe "Corvette" type conversion at the back. Maybe just "clear" style. Not sure. The problem is that none of the monufacturers actually bother with the conversion lights for this car. Does anyone know why ? If so, can someone please point me into the right direction: mag, url, address or somethig like that..

Thanks a lot, guys..

Russ

I don't mind lexus style lights on other cars.. but I think the MR2 version looks horrible ! :ban:

same here mate, i think the best lights on an mr2 are the rev3+ lights :D :thumbsup:

well, i suppose u right about the Lexus style, although the guys at revision6.com definitely got it going on !!!..:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Nice, kind of "Corvette" style. I thinks it looks awesome ! I'm gonna need one of these very soon...

Russ

have fitted a set of honda civic coupe rear lights in me 2 tk a lot of work but ther in there,the cars getting painted now but once out ill be fitting the lexus version shud be sweet :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links