Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Who Has The Most Powerful?

WRW76

i was wondering who has the most powerful and fastest supra on this site? and do you have any proof to back up your claims?

not a supra but my rolla was 310bhp did a 1/4 in 13.2 @ 110mph top speed over 160 mph but the new lump thats going in in a week or two should be 380 bhp

not a supra but my rolla was 310bhp did a 1/4 in 13.2 @ 110mph top speed over 160 mph but the new lump thats going in in a week or two should be 380 bhp

Excellent m8, did you get your Auzzie pipe in? Got mine done and its fantastic. Shame im selling the car now though.

Let me know how it turns out after its finished. :thumbsup:

no hanging fire on the aussie pipe as i may be getting a GT28 turbo to take the power to 420bhp so kinda waitin as ill need a new downpipe making anyway

Mines currently around 370bhp but with the bits I have lined up should be pushing 500 by the summer... or at most the end of the year!! :D

Out of the regulars on here, I think it would be Adi's mkiii 1JZ

I have no idea what power mine would be (well, not exactly anyway) but i get the feeling i'm soon to be overtaken by a few modded 7M's :D but i've got a bit more stuff to do before the show season starts...

Mines currently around 370bhp but with the bits I have lined up should be pushing 500 by the summer... or at most the end of the year!! :D

Yours dont count as its in bits :D

I got the slowest twin turbo here :D

Yours dont count as its in bits :D

Oooo it'll count on that 1/4 miles strip!!

if it ever makes it there :(

a few nice cars here mates,i have a 1995 starlet gt advance that will hopefully be running in the 13s at japshow this summer.it should be pushing out over 270bhp by then.all the parts are lying on the garage floor or in mid transit

• 2 weeks later...

A guy living round the corner rom my g/f (shes one of the yaris girlies on here) has a lovely silver supra, sorry, i'm not up on what mk's they are.

I was recently talking to him, and he'd had it dyno'd and was running 400bhp at the hubs, so obviosuly more at fly, not sure quite how much more though 430? 440? at a guess? Anyone?

Paul

Probebly find its a MKIII mate, reason is i havent seen any silver MKII for MKIV's. I'm sure somebody will correct me if i'm wrong :thumbsup:

Silver is a very common colour for MKIV's gus.

CRD's supra has to be the quickest, but they're not on here which was the original question :)

Silver is a very common colour for MKIV's gus

Well slap me with a wet kipper, i didnt realise have only ever seen them in either white, black or red. must be driving around with my eyes shut :eek:

:fishyface: :fishyface: :lol:

Ive never seen a mkii in silver, and only ever 1 mkiii, and thats just been written off :(

I'll dig out some of the mkiv meet pics.

There was only one MKII ever made in silver as far as i can find out and it was a special. official title was

Toyota Supra MKII GTO

fully colour cordinated bumpers and wheel archers etc

nice looking motor but something wasnt quite right if you know what i mean

will try to dig out a picture only ever saw one, that was about two years ago in oxford

Still not a Supra :P :lol:

I used to foloow your write ups about your car, but havent seen any recently, is it finished yet??

Feel free to post somelinks if you dont want to go through it.

• 2 weeks later...

i saw the crds supra at crail raceway last summer,spun the wheels in 4 gears! timing equipment was broke so didnt get a 1/4 mile time.800bhp!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hoping mine will be. It ran 980 BHP on the dyno. They have the charts. It was owned by a famous japanese racing team.

I'm banking on picking it up in 2 weeks time but I need to get the insurance in place and I still looking for an insurer.

regards

Burnell

Still not a Supra :P :lol:

I used to foloow your write ups about your car, but havent seen any recently, is it finished yet??

Feel free to post somelinks if you dont want to go through it.

not quite finished yet, this last year has been a long year for this conversion :wacko:

the electrics are done, the exhaust is being fabricated, had to go with a twin exit in the end as we couldnt find someone to Mandrel bend 100mm pipe.

so goung for twin 70mm pipes.

then its really just tidying things up, and start the rolling road work

I'm hoping mine will be. It ran 980 BHP on the dyno. They have the charts. It was owned by a famous japanese racing team.

I'm banking on picking it up in 2 weeks time but I need to get the insurance in place and I still looking for an insurer.

regards

Burnell

That, sounds a very interesting car please post up some pics and specs when you get it!:thumbsup: If you dont mind me asking which Japanese racing team used it as their demo car.

Thanks

Kevin

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links