Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sun 10th August, Excape Castleford - Meet

MissMR2

I may come along (I really have no excuse not too) I will see if Rich wants to pop along too.

Hou I will call you, to find out exactly were you are all meeting up.x

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MissMR2

• Norfolk n Chance

• mister_mo

• Hou

rude i know, but i cant make it now.. my first car payment is due out and with it being double im gonna go overdrawn..

so sorry guys.. :(

you cant even make it to your own meet??? Im not angry..........just really disappointed and let down

You have let me down, let toc down, but worst of all, you know what?..............................youve let yourself down

Harsh but fair mate, harsh but fair!

You want to be careful saying members should be dropkicked in the face, the fun police will get you

Oooo weathers looking ok - erm at the moment anyways :unsure: so Les is out shining up the roadster in the hopes we will be there!!!!!!!!!!!!! B) .....1.00pm right???

Oooo weathers looking ok - erm at the moment anyways :unsure: so Les is out shining up the roadster in the hopes we will be there!!!!!!!!!!!!! B) .....1.00pm right???

I'll be there from 12pm fingers crossed... :thumbsup:

Yep....Always good to see everybody including the new guys :thumbsup:

Toc10-08-08008.jpg

I think 12 cars (not all in the picture :rolleyes: ) , not bad for a peeing down windswept Sunday ;)

Hull Motor Show :yes:

Yep....Always good to see everybody including the new guys :thumbsup:

Toc10-08-08008.jpg

I think 12 cars (not all in the picture :rolleyes: ) , not bad for a peeing down windswept Sunday ;)

Hull Motor Show :yes:

wooohoo bestest fastest car at the forefront :lol:

was very fun seeing everyone and meeting more people :D and next time I am bringing a coat and/or umbrella..lol

SJx

Just got back from JJ's place.

For the record I thought it was a good meet but not a great one (like in the old days) were we all got on and had a laugh.

I did feel that a couple of people just did not seem to make the effort to be a part of it, but what can you do eh? I feel that its their loss!!!! and definitely not ours.

It was good to see Jax, Teegs and especially Daz and Mrs Daz ^_^ hugs for you all.

In fact it was good to see all peeps again and Hi to the newbies.

See you at JAE.

It was good to see Jax, Teegs

:)

Sorry to all if i was a little 'detached from reality' had a bit of a mental weekend. :lol:

Was good to see you folks again :)

there is one car spot empty in that line up... hmm wonder why that was?.. :lol:

Cheers Mo.. mucho appreciated.. and nice to meet up with old and new folk as always.. :)

Thanks for today guys, it was nice to meet you all, I'm sorry i couldn't stay for drinks, but I had to get back home for my lil bro. Anyway I hope there is another meet soon, I'll be sure to keep a look out.

Miles

Thanks for today guys, it was nice to meet you all, I'm sorry i couldn't stay for drinks, but I had to get back home for my lil bro. Anyway I hope there is another meet soon, I'll be sure to keep a look out.

Miles

User name's wrong.

Car details are wrong.

Left early.

Where's your commitment! :lol:

Bit late with this but had a good meet - great to see old faces again and meet some new peeps B)

Thanks for the hobnobs mo - havent finished them yet - cant believe they are 92 calories each :o One per week i think lol

I managed to get some piccies after the rain stopped - quickly put my camera away afterwards though because some pikeys walked past :!Removed!: lol

Enjoy the photos - couple are eligible for captions :

Some of the cars

DSC_00270002.jpg

Some peeps

DSC_00260001.jpg

Daz and hou taking the pee out of me cos i looked like a jap tourist with my nikon :rolleyes: :D

DSC_00280003.jpg

The guys getting confused about what was under the black lifty thing :P

DSC_00290004.jpg

Or were they just checking the engine was still there and that the pikeys in the background hadnt swiped it :!Removed!:

DSC_00300005.jpg

Thats all for now folks!

T x

Glad you's all enjoyed it to some degree

If anyones interested I did my 5k in just under 25 minutes having started about a minute in due to the amount of people in front of me trying to cram through a small space. It was my 1st time doing anything like that & I'm reasonably happy with my time, I hope to build on it & do longer runs over the coming months but it's a decent start

quickly put my camera away afterwards though because some pikeys walked past :!Removed!: lol

Pikeys at Xscape.........surely not..................#

oh, hang on.................it was swarming with them last time we were there :unsure:

If anyones interested I did my 5k in just under 25 minutes having started about a minute in due to the amount of people in front of me trying to cram through a small space. It was my 1st time doing anything like that & I'm reasonably happy with my time, I hope to build on it & do longer runs over the coming months but it's a decent start

Well done Kev. Get yourself in training for 2012 and win us a medal !

( it also apparently gives you a licence to have a slash in the middle of the street and subsequently get an honour from the Queen )

Any truth to the rumour that the winner had a television under his arm?? :P

Any truth to the rumour that the winner had a television under his arm?? :P

PML :laughing:

Reports that the winner did indeed have a telly under his arm & that the runner up was the person who's house it came from are as yet unconfirmed, I'll keep you updated though