Do Not Sell My Personal Information

170bhp Supercharged Toyota Levin!

GROGS

For Sale - 1992 Toyota Levin (Corolla) 1.6 GTZ - This is a very rare car in the UK, and features the 1.6 Supercharged unit developing 170bhp. The car itself only weighs in the region of 1070kgs, so it has very good bhp per ton. It also has the factory optional 'Super Strut Suspension' system, which keeps the camber of the wheel flatter through cornering, thereby allowing maximum contact with the road, hence aiding handling. The car has only covered approximately 40,000 miles and for its age, is in very good order. Spec is as follows:

1.6 16 valve supercharged engine (4AGZE) developing 170bhp

40,000 miles (63,796 kms)

Super Strut Suspension system

Power Steering

Electric Windows

Central Locking

Electric Sunroof

Electric Mirrors

Air Conditioning

ABS

Momo Steering Wheel

Momo Gearknob

Blitz Turbo Timer

Dual Exit Exhaust (Recently replaced)

15" Alloy Wheels

Factory optional 'Levin' floor mats

The only thing that lets the car down is the alloy wheels, which need refurbishing or replacing. They're not knackered and haven't been kerbed, they're just not holding up to the UK weather!

The price of the car is £3,650.00 o.n.o., which given the mileage, rarity, and spec is a damn bargain! The only reason I'm selling it is that I'm getting a Glanza as my daily runaround.

If you want any further pictures other than this one (Click here for picture), give me a mail on grogs@tesco.net. The car is available for viewing in Southampton.

It's because you need a log-in to view it, upload it to the gallery & link it or as an attachment.