Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Re: Considering The Sports Look!

Jonaldo

Hi all,

Excellent forums, i always find myself loggin on every day just to see what fellow Auris owners have found.

I am looking at giving my silver Auris SR180 an even more sportier look,

I am looking at getting the front skirt and maybe the side skirts as well. I've also considered the twin exhausts and rear skirt but it's out of my price range at the moment.

I've seen a few pictures of people's cars with the skirts on and i was just wondering where's the cheapest place to get them from?

Parts King, as i got the car from you guys, i'm very interested in what prices you could come up with. (let me know for the rear skirt and exhausts as well for future reference).

If anyone else has any advice on where to get them from then post away.

Oh one last thing, i've seen on another forum a Toyota Motorsport front grill Badge (from TTE i think), how do i go about getting one of those and any ideas on prices? (Parts King this may be your ball park again).

Thanks for all your help.

Saying that looking at the front grill of mine, it's a bit smaller so may not suit a Badge or it may not fit.

Anyway worth asking the question.

• 1 month later...

Nobody recently got a front skirt and side skirts?

I'm sure Parts King posted a quote for them somewhere in this thread, i'll take a look.