Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Looks Or Power?

mac12

I am thinking.

I have a all new TTE Front, Toyota Mini Side Skirts and TTE Lowering Springs all in my shed gathering dust. Its been in there for months and I just don't know what to do with them.

Should I sell them because I would prefer a K&N Typhoon. I want to fit the kit but I have to wait for a facelift bumper so I can do it all together. So I was just thinking to just not bother at all with the kit and go for a little performance instead.

What would you guys do?...

Power all the way, but you should hang on to the springs. I was never a man for putting bits of plastic on my car, but everyone to there own as they say

That's one for performance.

Hogie, have you lowered your car? I got the same one as yours and I think mine looks a litte higher than yours...

No she 100% standard, i need a bit of travel in the suspension, roads aren't fantastic in Ireland.

if it was me id fit what you got to improve the looks of the car. the typhoon's performance gains are small at best. :thumbsup:

i went for looks 1st, then power, but their isnt much for the power, infact not even much for looks.

Since u already hav the TTE parts, u mite aswell hav them fitted, K&N doesnt giv much bhp

If you want more power, buy another car. There isn't much to do for tsports performance.. maybe a compressor would help, but it's pretty expensive.

Prefacelift tsport is pretty ugly as a stock.. so in my opinion you should install those parts. :)

After that you should get that typhoon kit?

i wouldnt say the pre face lift is ugly - in fact far from it.

That was only my opinion :D it's very ugly and i have a pre-facelift also.

morning all!

stop calling my car ugly! haha :)

I have to admit - it is no way as nice as the facelift models.

I don't want that much power - I am quite happy with the LIFT at the moment...

Thanks for the replies guys. I should of done a poll!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links